Rohit Sharma Appreciation Squad

Same way the mockery was made when I gave opinions on Steve Smith and Joe Root.......Same thing about Ishant.....Same thing about Rohit....what surprises me is that Ishant and Rohit get ridiculed even after scaling one mountain after the other....I mean cmon Rohit is a guy who is currently handsdown in every world T20 and ODI X1 is being laughed at....we have some high expectations :banghead: Very soon the test world will be conquered too......alreadt these 2 back to back 50's are the calm before the storm.....yes that is right.....the 50's,not even cameos are calm before the storm before some other herculean feats.

Same way the mockery was made when I gave opinions on Steve Smith and Joe Root.......Same thing about Ishant.....Same thing about Rohit....what surprises me is that Ishant and Rohit get ridiculed even after scaling one mountain after the other....I mean cmon Rohit is a guy who is currently handsdown in every world T20 and ODI X1 is being laughed at....we have some high expectations :banghead: Very soon the test world will be conquered too......alreadt these 2 back to back 50's are the calm before the storm.....yes that is right.....the 50's,not even cameos are calm before the storm before some other herculean feats.
"Come to India". He has come now :cantstop: . After 6 average overseas series he can flex his "muscles". Don't even dare throwing these runs on our face.
Stewie and Rooty on one hand... and Nohit and Pisshy on the other? :hysterical::hysterical: