Rohit Sharma Appreciation Squad

VVS Supports RR....Doesn't like CSK and strictly supports Karthik for his batting and keeping skills :nono:
Here is my list IPL affiliations. I definitely like Royals. Other branches neutral. But two branches i don't like. MI and KKR. About KKD.. you are right. It got nothing to do with him being Tamil. I don't like lot of Tamil players as well. Mukund, Badri, Yo Magesh. Bala lee used to like him. But now he sucks balls. KKD been following his career since Parthiv Patel left. Probably got something to do with hatred towards Parthiv which was developed during his keeping days for India.
Cool it.. Even Telugu guys joke about it. :cantstop: . In our company one telugu guy used a substitute for interview and caught red handed
No offense taken dude...having fun with it...Trust me I have seen horror stories and infact I have taken jabs at those types on this very forum
Here is my list IPL affiliations. I definitely like Royals. Other branches neutral. But two branches i don't like. MI and KKR. About KKD.. you are right. It got nothing to do with him being Tamil. I don't like lot of Tamil players as well. Mukund, Badri, Yo Magesh. Bala lee used to like him. But now he sucks balls. KKD been following his career since Parthiv Patel left. Probably got something to do with hatred towards Parthiv which was developed during his keeping days for India.
MI I can understand but why not KKR?
seriously it was so much hilarious in the earlier editions. Nowadays things have gotten serious :hmmm: Too much jinxing' date=' anti jinxing, betting..[/quote'] earlier no one cared now some people have started to feel for teams.. it was bound to happen in 5 more years some people will take it as seriously as indian games..

which class is he in? the one where you learn how to defend on the front foot or how to play fast deliveries outside off? IPL performance does not mean he should be considered for tests. granted he has a good average in FC, but so does Rahane and Pujara. It doesnt necessarily mean he will succeed there