Rohit Sharma Appreciation Squad

Dhawan has a very unorthodox and weird technique,Either he could be a surprise success or as a lot of people think bomb big time in overseas conditions. As far as Rohit goes,Give him a situation where he can take his own sweet time to settle in,he will make it count....He has the technique,DOn't judge him for getting out in ODI's and T20's where he is trying to make each ball count. Infact I rate Rohit's technique over Kohli and Pujara but yes they all seem to have some minor weaknesses that they will eventually overcome(hopefully) Dhawan not too sold on him despite his purple patch.

Dhawan has a very unorthodox and weird technique,Either he could be a surprise success or as a lot of people think bomb big time in overseas conditions. As far as Rohit goes,Give him a situation where he can take his own sweet time to settle in,he will make it count....He has the technique,DOn't judge him for getting out in ODI's and T20's where he is trying to make each ball count. Infact I rate Rohit's technique over Kohli and Pujara but yes they all seem to have some minor weaknesses that they will eventually overcome(hopefully) Dhawan not too sold on him despite his purple patch.
Even in places like South Africa, the odi pitches don't seem all that bowling friendly. Dhawan should do just fine
Infact I rate Rohit's technique over Kohli and Pujara but yes they all seem to have some minor weaknesses that they will eventually overcome(hopefully) Dhawan not too sold on him despite his purple patch.
I think the problem is, our team hasn't faced too many quality bowlers who bowl a deadly line every game. As soon as someone does.....our batsmen are so confident atm that they will push their luck and eventually get out. We need to play more patiently and not expect 300+ scores every game otherwise we are digging ourselves a hole.
Rohit sharma is india's hafeez against steyn take that.
clueless nonsense. its not easy to play those...just one of those good days when the bowler is in the zone... the only difference is sachin or virat would punish something reasonably full since they can take a big stride forward.rohit does not have that. apart from that most batsmen woulkd have difficulty with that line
clueless nonsense. its not easy to play those...just one of those good days when the bowler is in the zone... the only difference is sachin or virat would punish something reasonably full since they can take a big stride forward.rohit does not have that. apart from that most batsmen woulkd have difficulty with that line
Lets see we couple of more matches let see how he performs.