BCCI-PCB talks hit by anti-Pakistan protest

wow surprised indian public do support such incidents ;)

but I wonder why so many incidents of doing "mun kaala of indian secularism" these days,

Are you really this dumb or are you trying too hard to live up to your Pakistani nationality?

Protesting against playing a terrorist nation has nothing to do with secularism.

------

Btw, 2 isolated incidents don't really "muh kaala" anyone. The real "muh kaala" situation is being faced by terrorist countries or terrorist faiths because India's once a decade failures are a weekly thing for you guys. Worry about the global "Muh Kaala of your Religion of peace"

Didn't want to be too harsh with my words before, but are pushing people in a very annoying manner.

My respect for Siva Sena is increasing day by day. I don't want any paki in India. Not a single visa should be issued to the citizens of this failed terrorist country. It would have been great had they thrown ink in Sashank's face too. 

These pakis have no self respect. Even after clearly spitting in their face, these shameless people keep coming back to India. Don't you idiots understand, we don't want you guys in our country. We don't want any interaction with you guys, 

We have a terrorist supporter on ICF

The word hypocrites comes to mind

If you guys stop taking every comment as an attack on Pakistan, you might see the sense. As Gollum above said, Shiv Sena is a group of thugs who love protesting against Pakistan. They don't want you guys in Mumbai because as per them, Pakistan is a nation sponsoring terrorism in their land. Their stance is something that cannot be written off as an unreasonable demand.

Pakistan is the victim of homegrown terror itself. I am surprised that you do not get Mumbai's feelings.

Edited by swatpulla
If you guys stop taking every comment as an attack on Pakistan, you might see the sense. As Gollum above said, Shiv Sena is a group of thugs who love protesting against Pakistan. They don't want you guys in Mumbai because as per them, Pakistan is a nation sponsoring terrorism in their land. Their stance is something that cannot be written off as an unreasonable demand.

Pakistan is the victim of homegrown terror itself. I am surprised that you do not get Mumbai's feelings.

Soooo what does all this have to do with playing cricket? It's a sport, not war.

Soooo what does all this have to do with playing cricket? It's a sport, not war.

You know how politics works in the subcontinent. If BCCI and Indian govt play against Pakistan, opposition will pounce upon them for starting Cricketing ties with a nation that is killing our citizens. Patriotism is a feeling that's easy to evoke. A big part of why BJP rose to strength was it's promised strict stance against Pakistan (something Manmohan Singh didn't do). They have to live upto these promises or someone else will make them to win public confidence.

India-Pak Cricket was never just a sport, politics always accompanied it, and things are no different today.

Edited by swatpulla

More like you don't have a proper answer and running away from the question. So I ask again, why paki like you is worried about India's secularism ??

ask yourself why would any Pakistani be "WORRIED" if Modi ji/Shiv/RSS/BJP keep on doing mun kaala of indian democracy and secularism? u sure we r 'worried' when your sarkar just proving n justifying lots of Pakistani versions of diff pre & post partition points right...!!!

sure u can consider me not having any proper answer here and Im running away ;) bcz leave aside BCCI failing to held a meeting, cant guarantee Pakistani umpires safety, Akram and Akhter leaving india... Indian hosts failing to protect Pakistani guests despite their own invitations... it definetly has nothing to do with indian secularism but I wont mention here the Qasoori insident, beef bans on Muslims in india, Muslims unable to celebrate EID festival, what has just happened in Kashmir yesterday, nd Modi 'achieving it' via public support too like in Dadri incident etc, a Muslim will get murdered if anyone 'doubts' he got beef in fridge... No, I am not any worried regarding indian secularism but may be rest of the world is...

ask yourself why would any Pakistani be "WORRIED" if Modi ji/Shiv/RSS/BJP keep on doing mun kaala of indian democracy and secularism? u sure we r 'worried' when your sarkar just proving n justifying lots of Pakistani versions of diff pre & post partition points right...!!!

sure u can consider me not having any proper answer here and Im running away ;) bcz leave aside BCCI failing to held a meeting, cant guarantee Pakistani umpires safety, Akram and Akhter leaving india... Indian hosts failing to protect Pakistani guests despite their own invitations... it definetly has nothing to do with indian secularism but I wont mention here the Qasoori insident, beef bans on Muslims in india, Muslims unable to celebrate EID festival, what has just happened in Kashmir yesterday, nd Modi 'achieving it' via public support too like in Dadri incident etc, a Muslim will get murdered if anyone 'doubts' he got beef in fridge... No, I am not any worried regarding indian secularism but may be rest of the world is...

Muslims can consume beef(bull, buffalo etc), just not cow meat. In some states like Kerala, North East etc they can consume cow meat too. Who told you Muslims can't celebrate Eid in India? They do celebrate openly, happily and that has always been the case.

Your mind is tuned to hear what it wants to hear. 10 days ago a Hindu was killed by Muslims because he opposed cow slaughter in Karnataka(Congress Govt), nobody batted an eyelid. At least the Dadri family got apartments, money, jobs etc as compensation. This family got nothing just because he isn't a minority and hence they can't attack Modi using the incident. The point I am trying to make is that there are evil forces in every community. We must fight that evil, be it Hindu or Muslim. These fringe elements have always been there, their presence isn't an indictment of Indian democracy or it's secular nature. Grow out of your selective outrage and understand that all human lives matter, not just those from the Ummah.