Indian Cricket Schedule for 2016

Laaloo

Great ftp tbh just before the wt20 .

Ideally I'd have loved to have a 2 test series against the lungans instead of 5 odis but then don't think the bcci will encourage that just before the wt20 and the asia cup.

4 tests in windies,3 at home vs nzl,5 against England,4 against aus.great chance to play positive cricket and go at the top!!

Won't watch the aus tour if trundlers like aravind,mohit,kulkarni are picked over yadav,aaron.we already know the series result,it'll be a whitewash ,only hope is shami coming back and playing 3 genuine quicks who'll get some help from the surface. 

Playing 2 trundlers and 2 spinners will help in no way other than helping aus rack up 350+ scores each time

Indian LOI cricket has fallen to new lows, their bowling is unwAtchable.

true ,indian bowling under msd is torturous to Watch for an indian fun,off course funny for the neutral lol.but the problem is batting ,at least most of us relied on it but even the batting line up is washed up and gone to dogs

Won't watch the aus tour if trundlers like aravind,mohit,kulkarni are picked over yadav,aaron.we already know the series result,it'll be a whitewash ,only hope is shami coming back and playing 3 genuine quicks who'll get some help from the surface. 

Playing 2 trundlers and 2 spinners will help in no way other than helping aus rack up 350+ scores each time

I think Ishant will make a comeback into the ODI team for the Australia tour. Ishant, Shami, BK, Aravind and Mohit will be our pacers. Yadav and Aaron won't be selected. No way will Dhoni play 3 genuine quicks even if the pitch was the greenest pitch ever.

Edited by Mosher

I think Ishant will make a comeback into the ODI team for the Australia tour. Ishant, Shami, BK, Aravind and Mohit will be our pacers. Yadav and Aaron won't be selected. No way will Dhoni play 3 genuine quicks even if the pitch was the greenest pitch ever.

I think it will be difficult to keep Umesh out of the the team of 15...as he was the 3rd highest wicket taker in the last World Cup played in Australia itself and because of his performance in the last test. 

He may not get a chance in the playing 11 though.

Shami may not be fully fit yet....we will see how he fares in the V.H Trophy.   

I think it will be difficult to keep Umesh out of the the team of 15...as he was the 3rd highest wicket taker in the last World Cup played in Australia itself and because of his performance in the last test. 

He may not get a chance in the playing 11 though.

Shami may not be fully fit yet....we will see how he fares in the V.H Trophy.   

Yeah don't think Shami is fully fit yet. He didn't play yesterday in VH trophy match and today also he is not playing.