Winner of ASIA CUP 2016  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Winner?

• Pakistan
    • Sri Lanka
    • Bangladesh
    • India
    • Other

LMAO is that why Missybaba, Gulla and others were pissed because they were warming the bench in the Bangladesh Premier League?Hahahahaha. I like trolls with a bit of intelligence. Try harder.

Let's maintain some dignity and respect from our side atleast. No need for personal attacks please. Haven't seen any argument on ICF, let it be that way.

Its great to see Pakistani posters here and it will be great for the forum if we have more of them. Makes for a fun and healthy debate! Welcome here, our padosi's :)

India I think will do a bit of shuffling with batting order. I still feel SL will punch above their weight. BD will fade away and Pak will put up a fight.

Shouldn't pak benifit from recently concluded psl ? I assume psl wouldn't have been as competitive as say ipl however most of the players should be stars from their respective clubs. They certainly will be ready.

India I think will do a bit of shuffling with batting order. I still feel SL will punch above their weight. BD will fade away and Pak will put up a fight.

Shouldn't pak benifit from recently concluded psl ? I assume psl wouldn't have been as competitive as say ipl however most of the players should be stars from their respective clubs. They certainly will be ready.

hahhaha they must be happy to lose as 2-1 without their full bench strength. IND must have been disappointed that they lost a home match to a inexperience side. fake hype they had against AUS and 3-0 victory against SL was melted down in the 1st match by SL embarrassingly. IND scared & was able to win series with the support of Umpires. I think u are living in wonderland my dear :giggle:

:finger: Your world cup contenders

IND team pretending that they are friends with pak. but when it comes to a cricket match faces of Ind cricketers are not so friendly. so come to reality.

we dont come to play ipl. even players comes for money rather to keep up good relationship. 

Pak players desperate to stay friends with Indians - might get to bask in some reflected glory and commercial success.  They know better than to risk future earnings - Look how your former "legunds" ka paitt paalte hain hum - Wasim, Shoaib, heck even Imran.  Thats why they dont dare open their mouths and show their aukaat too much these days.  Better not, unless they only want to make chavvani by endorsing "giggly bubble gum".  :winky:

I don't think these T20 leagues have any benefit except for players to show their talent playing with some of the world's best. But then you are found out early and teams these days study their opposition well. So, its kind of a double edged sword.