Bhuvi replaces injured Shami in Asia cup.

Braken was 6 feet 5 inches tall and also had the advantage of left arm in swing.

Bracken was very tall  but his style of bowling was that of a floaty swing bowler. He did not reap the benefits of  bounce usually as he did not hit the deck hard. He was one of the few Australian opening bowlers to whom the wicket-keeper stood up to the stumps on occasions.

I read some where that Bangladesh is giving us a GREEN Track and fill their team with Pacers...

Knowing Dhoni ...I bet there wont be any change in the team and also guidelines to our seam all rounder to bowl defensively outside the border line...I believe india will miss Umesh Yadav if there is a green track on offer...

I also believe that this 11 with pace being handled by Nehra( he bowls attacking line), bumrah ( he is a bit defensive) and our seaming all rounder ( ultra defensive) is a bit of a defensive attack and on a green track , ashwin and jadeja become toothless..we have serious chances to loose with this BOWLING ATTACK.

I read some where that Bangladesh is giving us a GREEN Track and fill their team with Pacers...

Knowing Dhoni ...I bet there wont be any change in the team and also guidelines to our seam all rounder to bowl defensively outside the border line...I believe india will miss Umesh Yadav if there is a green track on offer...

I also believe that this 11 with pace being handled by Nehra( he bowls attacking line), bumrah ( he is a bit defensive) and our seaming all rounder ( ultra defensive) is a bit of a defensive attack and on a green track , ashwin and jadeja become toothless..we have serious chances to loose with this BOWLING ATTACK.

Yadav should stick to bowling in test matches and domestic cricket for a while, atleast till he becomes a bit more accurate. Aaron or Ishant should have been selected instead.