we will dig up the Eden pitch: ATFI

Asim

I guess digging-up the pitch before some Pakistani match has actually happened in india already... correct?

Yes, Shiv Sena did it way back in 90s, when BCCI was still growing and did not have total control. Now, they are in complete control and won't allow anyone to enter the ground.

It is better to dig the pitch than throwing bombs at touring players buses. Correct?

Yes, Shiv Sena did it way back in 90s, when BCCI was still growing and did not have total control. Now, they are in complete control and won't allow anyone to enter the ground.

It is better to dig the pitch than throwing bombs at touring players buses. Correct?

But just recently when BCCI is in totalll control, they were unable to hold one meeting and protesters were actually inside office, correct?

But just recently when BCCI is in totalll control, they were unable to hold one meeting and protesters were actually inside office, correct?

Wrong. Protesters were outside office and the local police knew that they were only mere protesting without arms.

And just to let you know, BCCI headquarters is no easy place for you and me to enter. 

Lol.. I haven't even posted in the thread bud,yet you had to drag me in, eh!  I find your obsession rather creepy,find a different hobby and stick to the topic when you are posting 

Here = ICF 

Hopefully, you would follow your own advise and stop obsessing about Ind .... If the obsession is because of having an Indian boss, I suggest you look for another job .... Or who knows you could meet a fate similar to Ravan's :tongue:

Edited by rett

And to add to that, the party cadres who were allegedly responsible for the protest did not come with arms with intention to hurt. That is peaceful protest in a democratic country and that should be allowed.

Mr. Khan probably felt insecure which is fine, but he did make it as if he was threatened. And honestly, for all the noise that is made about digging the pitch, saying no security will be provided, blah blah, at the end of the day,match will go on without an iota of issue. India knows how to take care of tourists and visitors and we have done it well in the past. That's how we have reputation worldwide for giving fantastic security to all.

You guys still don't understand, BCCI never wanted to play Pakistan away from India, and this was all planned well. So, with all these, what are you trying to say?

In that case, you guys dont understand it either :) I must say if such was the case, then BCCI should have shown some guts and say sorry we will not play anywhere, no matter what... instead of calling for an officials meeting, inviting shehryar khan and at the end humiliating themselves by planning a protest with shiv-sena as you mentioned and by calling them to take over BCCI office-inside and portraying whole world Shiv sena is stronger than BCCI/Govt and leave series aside, we r literally unable to held just 1 meeting peacefully... Surely there was some decent method to achieve this...

In that case, you guys dont understand it either :) I must say if such was the case, then BCCI should have shown some guts and say sorry we will not play anywhere, no matter what... instead of calling for an officials meeting, inviting shehryar khan and at the end humiliating themselves by planning a protest with shiv-sena as you mentioned and by calling them to take over BCCI office-inside and portraying whole world Shiv sena is stronger than BCCI/Govt and leave series aside, we r literally unable to held just 1 meeting peacefully... Surely there was some decent method to achieve this...

Nobody was humiliated. PCB chief sensationalized it for you guys. Indians know how Shiv Sena cadres work. They always shout, but never hurt anyone. Tbh, they are not all that wrong too.

I enjoyed it. I wanted to see that there was no India Pakistan series. Cannot play when there are so many issues to be resolved.