Mushfique Rahim- WTF is This. Cheapshot

49 minutes ago, broken_wings said:

First of all, don't consider anyone who opposes your views are Bangladeshis ! Even your fellow member understood he is a Pakistani fan.

Secondly, for your kind information, it's India (Star Sports to be precise) started all these ads where they mocked Bangladeshis in WC 2015 as 'baccha ab baccha nehi raha..", "beta beta hota hay..." then came your bad taste "mouka mouka" ad. Don't forget how Sehwag, Sidhu insulted us repeatedly infront of millions. Where was your this decency ? where was your "respect" for others ?? And when our media reacted to those making "bamboo is on" (don't forget we literally put bamboo on...), and shaving off your players head with cutter, it hurt your feelings ?? Huh !! Ijjot e legey gese dada ? Puchchi ra aaj chokh rangacche, etao ki shojjo kora jaye ?!! Tai noy ?? Ar fan made "mouka mouka" ad shoho aro insulting poster er kotha baad e dilam ! So, if you can't take offense, then don't make offense to others. In other words, eet marle patkel khete hoy (every action has equal opposite reaction) ei jaa newton er law je apply hoye gelo ekhane !!

Thirdly, bangladeshi fans are passionate ones. If you think every one will react the same it will be foolish. There some are foolish ones, and some sensible ones. You ignore the sensible ones and target the foolish ones and make a mountain out of a mole. What do you see in social media is just a cherry of a tree. Don't generalize everything, just what you did here, thinking every poster who opposes India must be a bangladeshi.

Thanks

Stay well.

Which mauka ad are you talking about? Don't flatter yourself, the star sports team didn't even consider bangladesh worthy of a mauka ad, minnows will be minnows

Edited by kira
1 hour ago, broken_wings said:

First of all, don't consider anyone who opposes your views are Bangladeshis ! Even your fellow member understood he is a Pakistani fan.

Secondly, for your kind information, it's India (Star Sports to be precise) started all these ads where they mocked Bangladeshis in WC 2015 as 'baccha ab baccha nehi raha..", "beta beta hota hay..." then came your bad taste "mouka mouka" ad. Don't forget how Sehwag, Sidhu insulted us repeatedly infront of millions. Where was your this decency ? where was your "respect" for others ?? And when our media reacted to those making "bamboo is on" (don't forget we literally put bamboo on...), and shaving off your players head with cutter, it hurt your feelings ?? Huh !! Ijjot e legey gese dada ? Puchchi ra aaj chokh rangacche, etao ki shojjo kora jaye ?!! Tai noy ?? Ar fan made "mouka mouka" ad shoho aro insulting poster er kotha baad e dilam ! So, if you can't take offense, then don't make offense to others. In other words, eet marle patkel khete hoy (every action has equal opposite reaction) ei jaa newton er law je apply hoye gelo ekhane !!

Thirdly, bangladeshi fans are passionate ones. If you think every one will react the same it will be foolish. There some are foolish ones, and some sensible ones. You ignore the sensible ones and target the foolish ones and make a mountain out of a mole. What do you see in social media is just a cherry of a tree. Don't generalize everything, just what you did here, thinking every poster who opposes India must be a bangladeshi.

Thanks

Stay well.

You don't understand the difference between banter and burning jealousy fueled hatred. 

First of all, @broken_wings, Star Sports airs in India, but is not an Indian channel.

Also, as others mentioned, the Mauka Mauka ad did not even refer to BD. Also, the Bacha ad, was in good taste, because nowhere you were mocked. It in fact showed that the baccha is capable of stunning the big boys. So, what is objectionable about that? 

And please, don't consider that you can match the India-Pak rivalry. Ind-BD cannot equal that. Also, we no longer consider India-Pak as a rivalry because clearly the better side is India and it has been proven many times in the recent past.

I would rather consider India-Aus to be a rivalry as atleast 2 able sides compete.

Edited by Adi_91
4 minutes ago, kosingh said:

Interesting. Bizarre. 

[VIDEO]

These morons can support a country that inflcted misery on them and hate the country that has always been their ally and saved their @$$ in 1971. 

India should be careful since such hatred can lead to dangerous manifestation. 

10 hours ago, Adi_91 said:

These morons can support a country that inflcted misery on them and hate the country that has always been their ally and saved their @$$ in 1971. 

India should be careful since such hatred can lead to dangerous manifestation. 

Religious affiliation of "that religion" goes beyond national boundaries. Didn't you already know that looking at recent World events?

4 minutes ago, Texan said:

Religious affiliation of "that religion" goes beyond national boundaries. Didn't you already know that looking at recent World events?

Yeah, it is clear. If these cheapsters can support a country that has troubled them, can see their nationalism too.

Dont think most were around when every Pakistan defeat was enjoyed on this very forum. yes have heard the argument he is a player should have been professional, however isnt the mindset of a player reflection of the society he lives in. Most BD fans feel the same way. He repeated what all of BD was thinking. My issue is with deleting the tweet , stick to your words you coward ?

15 hours ago, Adi_91 said:

First of all, @broken_wings, Star Sports airs in India, but is not an Indian channel.

Also, as others mentioned, the Mauka Mauka ad did not even refer to BD. Also, the Bacha ad, was in good taste, because nowhere you were mocked. It in fact showed that the baccha is capable of stunning the big boys. So, what is objectionable about that? 

And please, don't consider that you can match the India-Pak rivalry. Ind-BD cannot equal that. Also, we no longer consider India-Pak as a rivalry because clearly the better side is India and it has been proven many times in the recent past.

I would rather consider India-Aus to be a rivalry as atleast 2 able sides compete.

I disagree to this, so when pakistan was owning the Indian team of 90s decade Sharjah, they shouldn't consider us their rivals, because they used to clearly dominate us then... way more than we do to them now because of lack of bilateral series...

2 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

I disagree to this, so when pakistan was owning the Indian team of 90s decade Sharjah, they shouldn't consider us their rivals, because they used to clearly dominate us then... way more than we do to them now because of lack of bilateral series...

For a country with nothing else to look forward to in terms of equalling India in any way, cricket was the only solace for Pakistan. Now even that comfort factor is gone. So, they were happy to bash their arch rivals. 

India has gone beyond this so called Arch rival affair. It is more intense in Pakistan than in India from what I am observing off late.

During the match I was hoping for WI to crush India. When it was the final 5 overs each ball I was leaving with as a neutral sitting WI's corner. The next day at work, all of my colleagues (England fans like me) were pleased as well. I expect most neutrals on Sunday to be supporting WI as well, not a problem. If Mushfiq or any India posts a tweet along the same lines if we lose, we'll have to accept it. I won't be opening a thread and bitching about it like you guys are.

Seriously for claiming to be a more civlised and mature society your cricket fans do find the tiniest things to bitch about don't they?

6 minutes ago, bones said:

During the match I was hoping for WI to crush India. When it was the final 5 overs each ball I was leaving with as a neutral sitting WI's corner. The next day at work, all of my colleagues (England fans like me) were pleased as well. I expect most neutrals on Sunday to be supporting WI as well, not a problem. If Mushfiq or any India posts a tweet along the same lines if we lose, we'll have to accept it. I won't be opening a thread and bitching about it like you guys are.

Seriously for claiming to be a more civlised and mature society your cricket fans do find the tiniest things to bitch about don't they?

Who the ***** is this wannabe Bangladeshi?

1 hour ago, kosingh said:

Who the ***** is this wannabe Bangladeshi?

They come in huge numbers and speak with no sense. 

Look attention seekers, please don't even think of defending this rubbish tweet from your so called 'star' cricketer. He is not even good enough to win you a game by batting sensibly. And here he is running his mouth as if he won the WC for his country.

Achieve first and then run your mouth.

2 hours ago, bones said:

huh ? FA has fined players for tweets so stop making it about India. 

10 hours ago, Adi_91 said:

For a country with nothing else to look forward to in terms of equalling India in any way, cricket was the only solace for Pakistan. Now even that comfort factor is gone. So, they were happy to bash their arch rivals. 

India has gone beyond this so called Arch rival affair. It is more intense in Pakistan than in India from what I am observing off late.

We have lived 8 years without cricket at home. No one cares about India vs Pak here. Pakistan cancelled the WT20 tour but you guys changed venue and then Pakistan demanded public security statement, even that was given. It was ICC tour that's why Pakistan came otherwise we don't give a F. Indians and India media is more obsessed with Pakistan. India is even scared to play in UAE and all other teams tour there.

Pakistan overall record is still better than India in Tests and ODIs.

Hy1XNCA.png

Edited by I.Dont.Care
11 minutes ago, I.Dont.Care said:

We have lived 8 years without cricket at home. No one cares about India vs Pak here. Pakistan cancelled the WT20 tour but you guys changed venue and then Pakistan demanded public security statement, even that was given. It was ICC tour that's why Pakistan came otherwise we don't give a F. Indians and India media is more obsessed with Pakistan. India is even scared to play in UAE and all other teams tour there.

Pakistan overall record is still better than India in Tests and ODIs.

Hy1XNCA.png

Cancelled? It was on hold and your so called safe country was alleging that there are security issues when there was actually none. Worse, only your board was crying, when the rest of the world was happy to come. 

Btw, it was not the Gov of India who gave the assurance, it was the Chief Minister of West Bengal who assured security because it is an election year and she wanted publicity. Nobody cares a feck whether your team comes or not. It doesn't even affect us, except for the fact that one easy win was coming for the Indian team by playing your shitty side.

Every Indian is proud that the BCCI and GoI prevented the horrible series to happen. Please face the fact that your team is so shitty that a series against Aus was much more entertaining. 

And yeah, you can have the overall H2H record with you and be happy for now. Over time, even that record will turn considering how pathetic your team is. For now though, the only solace for your team is there is no Indo-Pak series happening, so you can just about hold on to the only remaining stat that gives you something to cheer about.  Matter of time before even that goes off your hand.

Stay calm and wish you the best.