Are the so called CSK fans the biggest glory hunters and the biggest hypocrites ??

Debutant

Fake so called CSK fans  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about CSK's so called fans ??

• CSK fans are just glory hunters and fake
    • CSK fans are hypocrites
    • CSK fans have man crush on Dhoni

5 minutes ago, maniac said:

Debutroll's troll misfired on him big time :hysterical:

leave it it to the professionals bud 

Nothing misfired , it just showed some insecurity of a poster and now he is using philosophy to cover his mistakes :hysterical:

18 hours ago, Vilander said:

pathetic attempt at answers..still uninterested.

what are you stuff inside lungies...may be with crabs...

We are Ramu Kakas and Bhaiyas. People hate CSK because they have been whipping everyones arses ie winning. Its all fine if you are just trolling else no one can help you with you shitty regionalist racist logic. Dont develop a inferiority complex if there is none.

5 hours ago, mishra said:

We are Ramu Kakas and Bhaiyas. People hate CSK because they have been whipping everyones arses ie winning. Its all fine if you are just trolling else no one can help you with you shitty regionalist racist logic. Dont develop a inferiority complex if there is none.

what inferiority complex are you talking about kaka ? who would feel inferior to you its not even possible. get a move on.

22 minutes ago, Vilander said:

honestly since CSK is not playing my interest in IPL has dimnished, i would probably watch RCB games as i have a peculiar divided loyalty between these two teams.

Closet RCB fan :hehe: 

Is it because we have a fat guy playing for us :hmmm: 

3 minutes ago, Debutant said:

Closet RCB fan :hehe: 

Is it because we have a fat guy playing for us :hmmm: 

again you have been exposed in this thread, pretty deep and for everyone to see. What you say now has no value debutant, you need to do some teerth yatra and cleanse yourself. 

48 minutes ago, Vilander said:

honestly since CSK is not playing my interest in IPL has dimnished, i would probably watch RCB games as i have a peculiar divided loyalty between these two teams.

Kaveri? explain plz :om:

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

Debutant and Bulbul get owned by RCB anyways....now Vilander taking them to school on a CSK thread ....loving it :hysterical:

We know you are deeply upset from yesterdays thrashing...take rest everything will become clear :phehe:

2 minutes ago, Vilander said:

no i am from Bangalore..roots in both the cities, no specific preference between the two.

Then why so much upset about Tamil/Color/Kaveri etc? :cantstop:

Edited by bulbul

6 minutes ago, bulbul said:

Then why so much upset about Tamil/Color etc? :cantstop:

Kaveri..no you mean the river water issue - could not bother less abt it. I find it funny though its a big deal in politics there.

not Tamil, particularly actually. I dont respond to bigotory well, and have interest in homogeneity in a nation, so kinda support NE,Tamils,mallus,blacks etc against mainstream when there is any discrimination. Besides my karnataka side friends&family are usually fun, bombastic folks easy to troll, tamilnadu side are devoted and remorseful in everything at times usually only visit at odd times, so always endup riling RCB when i go to game nights.

4 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Kaveri..no you mean the river water issue - could not bother less abt it. I find it funny though its a big deal in politics there.

not Tamil, particularly actually. I dont respond to bigotory well, and have interest in homogeneity in a nation, so kinda support NE,Tamils,mallus,blacks etc against mainstream when there is any discrimination. Besides my karnataka side friends&family are usually fun, bombastic folks easy to troll, tamilnadu side are devoted and remorseful in everything at times usually only visit at odd times, so always endup riling RCB when i go to game nights.

Oh perceptional issues....

Agree , if you start trolling Tamil people they may throw stones at you :cantstop: