Why the RCB hate???

maniac

8 minutes ago, maniac said:

Hmm maybe RCB doesn't get the hate....it's just that people want to laugh at it like say for eg; when we see Pakistan field or Bermuda bowl...:phehe:maybe it's a misunderstanding 

Not me but most would even cheer for Bermuda just because of them players onfield passion enthusiasm and effort.

RCB fans giving themselves too much air-time.

No one hates your team. Its an entertaining side. Most fans of other sides like to watch Kohli, ABDV and Gayle blast opposition bowlers. Then we have fun laughing at your pathetic bowling 'attack' give away runs by the dozen.

No one hates your team. Its an entertaining side. Most fans of other sides like to watch Kohli, ABDV and Gayle blast opposition bowlers. Then we have fun laughing at your pathetic bowling 'attack' give away runs by the dozen.

Maniac is our PR manager...

36 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Manic opened this thread not any RCB fan :facepalm: 

20 hours ago, maniac said:

Glad to see some gap between games....haters need to take a step back and relax on the hate.

wow I mean cmon please don't let the hatred get out of hand

lot of reasons I get it but please :pray:

aman ki asha 

what ru blabbering?????

Did u take ur medicines today?