Steve Smith withdraws from remainder of IPL due to a wrist injury

Ankit_sharma03

After his 100 in losing cause Smith made a comment 'We chopped and changed our bowling too much'. And one game later he is injured and out of IPL :hmmm:

Yes, I remember he said that... Must've left in disgust... Being a captain himself of a successful team, it must've been an ordeal to see the slow, defensive, trundling affairs at PWNE.. :hmmm:

The final straws must be continuous selection of Panauti Dinda... Selected maals like Motu Tiwari getting match after match...

17 minutes ago, asterix said:

Yes, I remember he said that... Must've left in disgust... Being a captain himself of a successful team, it must've been an ordeal to see the slow, defensive, trundling affairs at PWNE.. :hmmm:

The final straws must be continuous selection of Panauti Dinda... Selected maals like Motu Tiwari getting match after match...

Smith left due to difference of opinion or was forced out by Power. Sucks either way and wouldn't be surprised if Smith is boycotted in future auctions.

51 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Looks like Done Dhoni's captaincy & batting is boring the foreign players into getting season ending injuries. Appears any half decent player can't wait to get away from there.

Bigger question is why is Ishant Sharma being snubbed by Dhoni?

He bowled quite fast in the first match and we all know dhoni does not like Fast bowling :dontknow: 

Any foreign player with self-esteem won't play under Dhoni especially Steve Smith, who is on his way to all time greatness. Moreover, he is captain of Australia and clearly realizes that dhoni is shit so better to get out of here before his useless tactics and stale ideas rub off him. I won't be surprised if any Khawaja refuses to sign. 

I wish Dhoni wasn't a captain, then Rahane could have also bailed out and spend time at county. That's why I appreciate Umesh Yadav so much because he openly has said that he doesn't like playing under dhoni and prefers others.