Kohli on why Sarfraz was dropped

msplash9

Just now, mishra said:

I never rated Sarfarz despite him scoring runs in IPL purely because the manner in which he got them ie behind the wicket. To me, He is only good on Indian tracks. But Kohli has a point. Fitness is very important factor in IPL. I hope this helps Sarfaraz in moving in right direction.

Yeah...I agree bro....

I think it's not just about fielding. It should be more than that....However big talent he might be, we don't want another umar akmal

After all the investment, if he turns out to be a someone like akmal, it's time waste for every one...

He has to sort out those issues early...

Also, I don't remember if he done some terrible mis-fielding or any catches dropped...,......he might not be the best fielder but at the same time, he is not that bad either....

But, I love to see him bat and aggressive nature

5 minutes ago, bulbul said:

His loss is not that big deal Baby played similar Knocks in every opportunity he got..

hmm nt entirely convinced. sarfaraz sr is better. Baby was quite slow in earlier matches iirc and this match his sr increased mainly cuz of pollards over. Other bowlers contained him.

On 5/9/2016 at 9:59 AM, ipl is fun said:

Hmmm.. Will virat do the same to Ashwin after msd retires

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

That is not apples to apples as Ashwin is a key bowler who could be bowling 24 balls frequently.  This is what Kohli said - "If you are not a bowler, then you need to be up with your fielding and batting" 

Guys the kid is just 18 or under, also he is the best talent I have seen till date, I would rather see him do well in tests n ODi n not a big. Of 20 but don't make controversy over nothing, RCB camp n players love him n R excited about his talent, it's not about fitness but speed more then anything

On 10/05/2016 at 1:41 PM, jusarrived said:

you really think its just about being a bad fielder ? Sarfaraz has had disciplinary issues in the past as well . 

Big fan him & I rate him as the biggest talent around for LOIs and should play for India immediately , but if hes going to act like some of the Pak cricketers just keep him away .

Exactly. Discipline and fitness cannot be compromised in modern ricket