'Pokémon GO' - What is this new craze?

Nova

1 hour ago, Viper said:

Ye even statues on road sides or any other important thint of that place.  i was testing  this thing  in Hyderbad.. looking good so far its not even officially released  in Asia yet.

If they add trading and other stuff with update should be good :)

What i felt so far is Gym battles are toally mismatch  especially  for new members who just joined..

Link PM kar na......I have tried almost 3 apks till now but none work...

3 hours ago, sourab10forever said:

no the camera part where it should show pokemons in the real world doesn't work...no fun playing without it.

I searched and found that you should get the option to switch to AR (Augmented reality) mode when you find a pokemon nearby. 

Haven't tried it because of lack of time.

Plus viper is right, your battery will finish before you notice. It drained 30% of my redmi in 10 min. 

This is a game-changing innovative approach to gaming.  The game is already a huge hit.   Just the other day, more than 200+ people in the park searching for pokemon from kids to teens to older guys :hysterical:

Gotta catch'em all

And it's released in only 5 counties yet. Imagine what will happen when it releases worldwide . :cantstop:

On 14 July 2016 at 2:45 AM, sscomp32 said:

I searched and found that you should get the option to switch to AR (Augmented reality) mode when you find a pokemon nearby. 

Haven't tried it because of lack of time.

Plus viper is right, your battery will finish before you notice. It drained 30% of my redmi in 10 min. 

you guys need a battery pack :giggle:

lol some people using 'gps spoofing' to play the game while sitting at home while virtually being present in various place via gps spoofing.

probably kills the fun factor but you can save on data lol.. you  can also get banned if you switch your locations too quickly..

Edited by PBN

1 hour ago, sourab10forever said:

'Pokémon Go' Players Cause A Literal Stampede In Central Park Over A Vaporeon

LINK

Well we knew this was coming...

The 3rd world war isn't gonna happen due to nukes or water...it's gonna happen because of a pokemon :giggle:

:wall:

whther these catches are limited or not ?? 

like if vaporen emerges at some place , is there any limit that only x number of vaporeon is aviable to be caught or its time based ?

42 minutes ago, velu said:

:wall:

whther these catches are limited or not ?? 

like if vaporen emerges at some place , is there any limit that only x number of vaporeon is aviable to be caught or its time based ?

I think its limited to the no of pokemon that shows in your nearby tab in the game. Also its time based, read many time on twitter/reddit that a much wanted pokemon run away.