In Kashmir, Indian security forces use pellet guns that often blind protesters

Asim

US refuses to back Modi’s claims

WASHINGTON: The United States continues to view the Kashmir issue as a dispute that needs to be settled by both India and Pakistan, says the US State Department, while distancing itself from India’s claims over Azad Kashmir.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1278096/us-refuses-to-back-modis-claims

Jin pey takiya tha, wohi pattay hawa denay lagay ....... :phehe:

US stays away from Modi’s position on Balochistan

In an earlier statement, also about Balochistan, the department’s deputy spokesman Mark Toner had assured Pakistan of its support to the country’s territorial integrity.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1279378/us-stays-away-from-modis-position-on-balochistan

LOL ..... :hysterical:

1 hour ago, Finer said:

Ashamed is big word. You sure you wanna go to that route considering you openly voted for the mass genocider leader into the power never mind looked the other way while Indian army committed genocide against the native Kashmiris in IOK for more than one decades?

You have family. How do you feel if Indian army do that to you? You should be ashamed. Being educated person doesn't mean you should compromise the morality. Given the past record of mass genocidal leader and mass genocidal Indian army, you have nerve to lecture me on 'ashamed' while not feeling ashamed at all.

Like i said before you are a retard. Tera kuch nahi ho sakta...indian army is the best, compassionate army in the world. indian people are the best compassionate people of this world. 

Your lot is born with victim hood and persecution complex and will die that way. No amount of modernity, education n reason can treat u.

23 minutes ago, Finer said:

Look who is acting retard now. If you are going to pretend nothing is happening in IOK while vote for mass genocidal leader, then i have nothing to say for you. But the world is not the stupid. Precisely why USA just turned down the narrative of India.

Education has nothing to do with morality. It is humanity that has to do with morality. Of course, that's where you went wrong. If you have no sense with right and wrong nor understanding morality, then no amount of education is enough for you.

Country which hosts terrorists and Osama Bin Laden has no morality/humanity anyway.

1 minute ago, Finer said:

Osama was caught, arrested with the support of Pakistan. Whereas from India NSA security in charge, Ajit Doval, is caught confessing sponsoring terrorism in Balochistan and the rest of Pakistan.

Oh yeah, that's why he was under the nose of your wonderful army living happily for many years. Your argument falls flat right there. Heard he lived a lavish life, much better than any average Pakistani citizen, good for a nation which talks about morality.

Among the many illuminaries (read terrorists) that your country has been hosting, he was the numero uno. Why feel bad about not hosting cricket matches when you can host such world's most wanted terrorists? 

2 minutes ago, Finer said:

If that was the case, Pakistan would have been isolated by now. Instead USA turned down your narrative which suggests USA doesn't trust India whereas USA trusts Pakistan enough to bring Pakistan to the task force against terrorism.

I am afraid you have been fed misinformation which only happen by following Indian media sources only.

Please explain how your army allowed Osama to live freely with a lavish lifestyle and if they didn't know, who funded his life in Pakistan? And isn't it a blot on your army that the world's most wanted terrorist lived a grand life just under their nose?

It is almost isolated, except that China is supporting you. And to be honest using you. I am very confident that the pipe dreams that they are selling you will never see the light of the day. US Presidential nominee, Hillary Clinton called your country as filled with 'snakes' which are allowed to grow in the backyard. She also added that they will once come to bite you. 

Only in your country such things are happening. Time for a reality check maybe? We know Indian media very well, don't need accreditation from rogue nations. 

11 hours ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

US stays away from Modi’s position on Balochistan

In an earlier statement, also about Balochistan, the department’s deputy spokesman Mark Toner had assured Pakistan of its support to the country’s territorial integrity.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1279378/us-stays-away-from-modis-position-on-balochistan

LOL ..... :hysterical:

:drool: One speech from Modi and Pakistan's is nervous about its territorial integrity.

13 minutes ago, mishra said:

:drool: One speech from Modi and Pakistan's is nervous about its territorial integrity.

next we shld bring durrand line issue .. north  western part of pakistan rightfully belongs to afghanistan

anyway pathans give no fecks to pakitan border

8 minutes ago, velu said:

next we shld bring durrand line issue .. north  western part of pakistan rightfully belongs to afghanistan

For UN, US and Wests to turn a blind eye to Pakistani regime's covert/overt involvement of Ethnic cleansing(e.g Punjab, Kashmir, Balochistan, Afghanistan) , Pakistan sells its soul. Earlier it was US (cold war) against Russia. Now its China (CPEC), against West.

What Pakistani regime Army ISI doesn't gets is, Pakistan is not a feckin USA which can defend CIA/Pentagon activities in global forums.

12 hours ago, mishra said:

i think u didnt read the link.

read it again, it was the Indian journalists who was asking the question to US spokesperson , not Pakistani.

and we dont need US or UN to ask about our territotial integrity, we dont give a damn ... :hysterical:

and tell ur emotional Modi ji to spread the word more in the world so we can achive our goals  ....  :winky:

12 hours ago, velu said:

yes go ahead sir ji,

tell modi ji to go in UN .... :agree:

Edited by KeyboardWarrior

yup, wonder why US is still giving us money and military aid.

give some rest to your brain, dont think too much. 

these Games are above your understanding.

Everyone understands these proxy games ..

US still needs some help from them even though your country play double game with them

But problem here is , the terrorist machine that Pakistan created is out of control..

They dont have much todo and biting your own country

26 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

yup, wonder why US is still giving us money and military aid.

give some rest to your brain, dont think too much. 

these Games are above your understanding.

I am glad you have admitted that you guys play 'games'. Now, I will interpret it the way I want.

FYI, the military aid has been stopped or cut from what I have heard and you country went begging to the US only to be rejected.