In Kashmir, Indian security forces use pellet guns that often blind protesters

Asim

Pakistan has actually threatened Ind with nuclear weapons - Link

Appearing on the Pakistani television channel “Geo,” Pakistan’s Defense Minister Khawaja Asif said that Islamabad is willing to use nuclear weapons to ensure its survival.

“We should pray that such an option never arises, but if we need to use them (nuclear weapons) for our survival we will,” Asif said, according to Geo’s website. His remark was widely reported by Indian media outlets.

These guys are complaining about Sir Doval's Q&A sessions with university students on how to tackle Pakistan!! :rotfl:

1 minute ago, Finer said:

One is threatening to unleash terrorism and other is eradicating terrorism citing Zarb-e-Azb mission. Despite what your Indian medias told you, the reality is the opposite as your in-charge at National Security Advisor, Ajit Doval, made it quite clear.

One is promoting Aman Ki Asha and other is promoting terrorism. The interpretation is quite open for everyone.

Omg, do you really think people buy your version about Zarb-e-Azb when terrorist like Hafeez Saeed are walking free? What world are you living in ? And to think that people will actually lend you ears is amusing indeed 

21 minutes ago, Finer said:

For survival if it comes to that. He even provided the context citing bold colored whereas your in-charge Ajit Doval is threatening to unleash terrorism openly.

Ironically, you ignored the rest of the context as well.

Let me post the whole context here:

21 minutes ago, Finer said:

For survival if it comes to that. He even provided the context citing bold colored whereas your in-charge Ajit Doval is threatening to unleash terrorism openly.

Ironically, you ignored the rest of the context as well.

Let me post the whole context here:

That is response if India attacks Pakistan like India threatened to unleash nuclear war after Mumbai attack, 2008. Pakistan nuclear weapon will be used as deterrents, but emphasized that hope it doesn't come to nuclear war because India is caught red-handed for promoting terrorism through proxy wars in Balochistan/Karachi/Afghanistan.

That is response if India attacks Pakistan like India threatened to unleash nuclear war after Mumbai attack, 2008. Pakistan nuclear weapon will be used as deterrents, but emphasized that hope it doesn't come to nuclear war because India is caught red-handed for promoting terrorism through proxy wars in Balochistan/Karachi/Afghanistan.

if you have no objections on Pak threatening Ind if Ind does something, why would you take objection to Sir Doval's suggestions on tackling a terrorist Pak? No body thinks Sir Dovals strategic insights are wrong so what is the point in posting here 

So a you tube video on defense startegies is a confession by Ind which is caught red handed. Only in Pak will people agree with you 

^ Enjoy the whole speech. It was given in 02/14. Sir Doval assumed office on 05/14 .... Correct me if I m wrong, Pak actually presented this video to Kerry/USA as proof .... What kind of a country would do that! 

And what do you have to say about confessions of Musharaff? Like the UN Resolution, I guess, you will have no answer 

Edited by zen

12 minutes ago, Finer said:

Why not? The world knows that Pakistan is eradicating terrorism on massive level, and to the extent, Pakistan has been brought to task force to tackle the threat of ISIS by USA personally. Not only that, Pakistan has been cooperative with USA on war on terrorism. And Pakistan just signed defense deal with KSA to provide protection for Makkah and Medina against ISIS.

Whereas India is caught red-handed for promoting terrorism in Afghanistan, Balochistan, Karachi and the rest of Pakistan. As i said earlier, the interpretation is quite open for everyone. Not only that, video confession of in-charge, Ajit Doval from National Security Advisor in threatening to unleash terrorism also makes it plain clear for the world to understand. :--D

Correction -> Pak thinks that world know .... World laughs at Pak 

Lol as posted in by post above on Doval's video .... Any comments on real confessions such as from Mushraff, the UN resolution, or those are the truths that you wish to avoid 

2 minutes ago, Finer said:

I am not avoiding anything. You are avoiding when it comes Ajit Doval. Anyone can tell in this thread.

As for the world laugh at Pakistan, sure why not. Whatever rocks your boat.

Not that it matters how Modi came back home empty-handed from foreign trips as his plan to turn Arab nations plus Turkey to turn back on Pakistan backfired, never mind failed to convince the world against Pakistan.

Sure. The world is laughing at Pakistan, not at Modi who came back home with slapped and humiliated. :--D

Ok if you are not avoiding post UN Resolution here, and accept based on the video of Mushraff that Pak is a terrorist state 

There is no point in being dubious. Learn from North Korea, which at least has the courage to show its true self 

In Pak's world, PM is only going overseas to conspire against Pak. So is Pak getting F16s w/o paying for them?

@Finer

For all your wonderful arguments, the truth is the world's most wanted terrorist, Osama Bin Laden was caught in Pakistan and just at the nose of an army base. Which civilised country will do that?

I mean Pak have gone one step further and started propagating terrorism for the world. Who knows maybe next is requesting ISIS to establish an headquarters in Islamabad. Will be fitting for a country that believes in terrorism. 

3 minutes ago, Finer said:

Despite of that, Pakistan was requested to be task force to tackle the threat of ISIS on the behalf of USA. That show USA still trusts Pakistan despite what happened.

Just because you wish that to happen doesn't make it true. Pakistan already has defense deal with KSA for the protection of Makkah and Medina against the threat of ISIS.

Not only that, USA acknowledged the efforts of Pakistan to eradicate terrorism for war on terror, and to the extent, just launched Zarb-e-Azb to eradicate terrorism aka TTP on massive levels. The same terrorism Pakistan eradicated on the massive level pointed the source funding of terrorism towards India, and the video-confession of Ajit Doval, in-charge of National Security Advisor that manages security fields that threatened to unleash terrorism on Balochistan and rest of Pakistan.

You wish the fantasy where Pakistan should be blamed for terrorism whilst in reality Pakistan is eradicating terrorism whereas India is caught red-handed for promoting terrorism against Pakistan on the massive level, to the extent, the video-confession of the official in-charge, Ajit Doval of National Security Advisor - appointed by the official government of India after he threatened to unleash terrorism against Pakistan.

Focus on reality, not fantasy.

You are so far cut from reality that I don't wish to advise a mad man and teach him sanity.

It is well known that US had repeatedly warned Pakistan to stop funding terror groups in their country. The 26/11 mastermind is living a happy life, the alleged conspirator behind Ms. Bhutto and the mastermind behind spreading terror in Kashmir, the terrorist cum former dictator Musharraf is giving speeches in Pakistan media that Osama is a hero, I really wonder if this country even has an iota of shame left in them. 

We as Indians feel ashamed to having Pakistan as a neighbour. It is our misfortune that such a demon is present as a neighbour. Period.

5 minutes ago, Finer said:

Your post? That is called Indian medias. Congratulation, you are now officially brain-washed of Indian medias, the land of delusional world. :--D

I have only named the terrorists and thugs living in Pakistan. Why take it personal if Pakistan's conscience is clear?

And since you called Indians as something derogatory, why hide from the fact that your country's ISI protected the world's most wanted terrorist?

Here is a US journal's view about Pakistan and its wonderful act in Bin Laden's protection. New York Times is not Indian journal btw.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/23/magazine/what-pakistan-knew-about-bin-laden.html?_r=0

Edited by Adi_91

7 minutes ago, Finer said:

You do realize you have reading comprehension problem. Despite of the controversial act of affairs, yet USA introduced Pakistan to the task force to tackle terrorism of ISIS along with Pakistan signed defense deal with KSA for the protection of Makkah and Medina against threat of ISIS.

Your concerns should be focused on Ajil Doval, in-charge of National Security Advisor that governs the security fields, openly threatening to unleash terrorism against Pakistan. Video-confession is your undeniable fact. Shouldn't you be worried about the video-confession that entails the threatening to promote terrorism officially that might trigger Nuclear wars eventually? Not to mention, one RAW agent caught on Balochistan trespassing through Iran recently?

You have official confession of threatening to unleash terrorism. And yet, that is not your concern at all.

Your argument fails because you have two terrorists conducting a protest march in Islamabad when a democratically elected government's Home Minister is in the same city.

Just to let you know, both are declared terrorists worldwide and both have a bounty on their heads. Wow, what a democracy where even terrorists can roam free and create security issues for visiting dignitaries.

Edited by Adi_91

1 minute ago, Finer said:

Like i said, Indian medias trained you well enough to be delusion alright. To the extent, you don't see the irony of your official in-charge of National Security Advisor openly threatening to unleash terrorism on massive levels. The fact that you guys don't see that never mind your Indian army ruling I.O.K unjustly as well as appointing allegedly mass genocider as PM of India, then i gotta say, your Indian medias done well on you guys.

You have no proof against our PM and you keep harping on lies. 

Answer my questions above about how two terrorists with sanctions against them can conduct a protest march in a country that is against terrorists and then we will answer you better.

1 hour ago, Finer said:

Like i said, Indian medias trained you well enough to be delusion alright. To the extent, you don't see the irony of your official in-charge of National Security Advisor openly threatening to unleash terrorism on massive levels. The fact that you guys don't see that never mind your Indian army ruling I.O.K unjustly as well as appointing allegedly mass genocider as PM of India. I gotta say, your Indian medias done well on you guys.

Do you come here just to feel good about yourself for taking on Indians or people of Indian origin? Because so far you have been running away for presenting any facts including posting the UN Resolution, commenting on Mushraff's confession, etc. 

And then you have it in you to make random allegations against PM, hilariously show an innocent video outlining strategy to combat a terrorist state like Pakistan by Sir Doval as a confession, etc. :rotfl: 

You are not the first Pakistani to post here. Everyone is aware of Pakistanis modus operandi - run away when presented with facts and keep posting nonsense to make them feel good about themselves. If this is all that you have. Pak will continued to been seen as a loser and made fun off. Keep up the good work! 

@Finer do you know how big is Kashmir and Kashmir is not just Kashmir. It includes Leh-laddakh and Jammu too which combined are far bigger and populated than Kashmir valley. Kargil is a border district and it has never seen any aazadi demonstration. If you exclude 5 district of Kashmir valley, there is no violence or demonstration for azadi in kashmir. You talk about Kashmir Muslims. There are several types of muslims living in kashmir, kashmiri-speaking muslims who are mostly sunnis, shia muslims, gujjar muslims, and pahadi muslims and among them only sunni muslims are in indulged in this tirade. Other than that, Kashmir also has hindus, punjabis, sikhs living there. None of them really want any azadi.

Edited by rkt.india

1 minute ago, rkt.india said:

@Finer do you know how big is Kashmir and Kashmir is not just Kashmir. It includes Leh-laddakh and Jammu too which combined are far bigger and populated than Kashmir valley. Kargil is a border district and it has never seen any aazadi demonstration. If you exclude 5 district of Kashmir valley, there is no violence or demonstration for azadi in kashmir. You talk about Kashmir Muslims. There are several types of muslims living in kashmir, kashmiri-speaking muslims who are mostly sunnis, shia muslims, gujjar muslims, and pahadi muslims and among them only sunni muslims are in indulged in this tirade. Other than that, Kashmir also has hindus, punjabis, sikhs living there. None of them really want any azadi.

Rajesh Bagai, M.D.

There is no point talking to Finer. This person is here to talk trash about Indian PM and make allegations. Nothing constructive.

You are comparing Balochistan video clip to Ajit Doval that personally confessed to the media? For all we know, it could be staged regarding Balochistan. Indian medias just did that on Kashmir. Whereas Ajit Doval has personally confessed, and it is not just coming from him, rather it is coming from the position that enjoys at the power being in-charge of National Security Advisor. And then, making threat which will be deemed as official threat because of the official position he enjoys - that has been appointed by official government of India. In result, it is official threat to promote terrorism in Balochistan which means killing more innocent people, and yet you have nerve to pull the clip of Balochistan. You cannot care about Balochistan and defend Ajit Doval at the same time.

It doesn't matter. He was state minister of Gujarat during that time. Now he is federal PM of India. That is the hint you missed.

Again a lot of misinformation.

1.This speech was made long before Doval became the NSA.

2.He made no confession.He gave a warning that IF Pakistan tries another Mumbai attack they will have to pay the price in Balochistan.Where is the confession there?

3.What do you expect from any country which is attacked by another using non conventional means?No retaliation?

4.He was acquitted long before he became PM.So that doesnt matter.Also how does it matter if he was CM of Gujurat when he was investigated by authorities that reported to either his rivals or a neutral court.How will he influence them?Or is it that you are deliberately ignoring the point.

One is threatening to unleash terrorism and other is eradicating terrorism citing Zarb-e-Azb mission. Despite what your Indian medias told you, the reality is the opposite as your in-charge at National Security Advisor, Ajit Doval, made it quite clear.

One is promoting Aman Ki Asha and other is promoting terrorism. The interpretation is quite open for everyone.

Yet we find UN sanctioned terrorists like OBL Hafeez Saeed etc in Pakistan.Look at your record sir before you talk about terrorism.

I am not avoiding anything. You are avoiding when it comes Ajit Doval. Anyone can tell in this thread.

As for the world laugh at Pakistan, sure why not. Whatever rocks your boat.

Not that it matters how Modi came back home empty-handed from foreign trips as his plan to turn Arab nations plus Turkey to turn back on Pakistan backfired, never mind failed to convince the world against Pakistan.

Sure. The world is laughing at Pakistan, not at Modi who came back home with slap on face and utter humiliation. :--D

Its your leaders who cry every year at UN about Kashmir.Nothing happens.

Its Pakistan which tried to portray some ex Navy guy as terror mastermind and sent messages to various capitals.Resulted in a big ZERO.

Modi visited Turkey for a multilateral meet.Nothing to do with Pakistan.

The things Modi pulled off in UAE and Saudi had your media jumping up and down with burn.The Pak govt was squirming because its Ummah Logic to its citizens fell flat.

The world is not laughing at Pakistan.They are berating Pakistan to control terrorism.Terrorism is not a laughing matter for the rest of the world as its for Pakistan.

6 hours ago, Finer said:

Last two posts validate my points. I mean you have ignored everything including oppressing the million native Kashmiris against their wills, officially threatening to unleash terrorism, deliberately appointing allegedly mass genocider as PM of India.

6 hours ago, Finer said:

I think I made my points.

Those are not points but rants of a delusional Pakistani 

If you had wanted to make a point, you would have posted UN Resolution and asked your govt to withdraw from POK 

16 hours ago, Finer said:

Genocide implies targeting the community of certain ethnic or race or religion in massive numbers. Balochistan is mixed. So Genocide is out of the question since  the war was against the funded terrorist that created havoc in Balochistan. Now Pakistan army took care of that problem like TTP and MQM. People of every ethnic, races, religions, are happy and pleased with Pakistan army. Not only that, those groups also surrendered to Pakistan.

Genocide is killing a certain ethnic race, religion or nation is large numbers. As such, given that 'nation' is defined in genocide and nation is 'defined' as  "A large body of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular state or territory:", 

killing a lot of people in Baluchistan *does* qualify as genocide.

In the future, that won't be problem anymore because people are finally convinced the future is bright for them thank to Gawadar Port which could potentially be the largest economical port in the history of Pakistan. The problem is there is some who are still determined to fund to destroy Gawadar Port aka CPEC at any cost. What do you think should be done to them?

Given that there has been no polling of Balochistan inhabitants about Gwadar, i don't think you have any basis for speaking for the people of Baluchistan. If 'destruction' of Gwadar port gives an avenue for Baloch people for self determination, that is a good thing.

In-charge, Ajit Doval, of National Security Advisor makes threatening confession to destroy Balochistan, appointed by allegedly mass genocider, who is PM of India. One RAW agent was caught trespassing on Balochistan through Iran not long ago, and it was disaster for Iran office who had been working hard to improve the diplomatic relationship with Pakistan for the last few years.

Are all Pakistanis literally idiots when it comes to law ? PM Modi is not an 'alleged' genocider (btw, mass genocider is a redundant term. It is not genocide if it isn't 'mass' in the first place), since the allegations failed to prove itself. In basic laws, you don't get to call someone an 'alleged xyz' if the allegations have been brought to court and failed to prove itself. Its called getting exonerated from the charges. 

As for Ajit Doval, i understand that Pakistan and Pakistanis do not understand rule of law very well. Ajit Doval the person and Ajit Doval the NSA are two seperate entities. The way you tell them apart is, Ajit Doval the person has a personal opinion, the opinion of the office of NSA, held by Ajit Doval, is the opinion in the official capacity. Its the same way how Obama is personally a Christian or Modi is personally a hindu but their office (the office of the US President/Indian PM) is that of a secular entity that treats all religions equal.

Muslims have been persecuting original kashmiris for 100s of years. The last massacre happened in the 80s-90s. Do these idiot Pakistani know anything about Kashmir history. Do they know how they got majority in the valley? Read your history of how you converted people, how you massacred, butchered thousands and evicted millions. The way you got majority, the same way it will be regained now. You don't like it, go f-off anywhere else. We don't need you. You don't get Kashmir, not even an inch.

I love all those kashmiris who live peacefully. Stone pelters, irrespective of your age don't have my sympathy. You make terrorist from the age of 2-4. Shame on you.