Ranji Trophy 2016/17

Bleed-Blue

3 minutes ago, Mosher said:

The ease and the consistency with which he is destroying these bowling attacks means he is ready for bigger challenges and also our LOI team lacks big hitters who can start smashing from ball one. So I think he will be a really good fit in our LOI squad.

Yep he already looks to good for first class.. he should definately be in loi's overs team.

16 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

yes, but still should be able to play FC cricket time to time to develop long form game.

That is my worry.

No harm playing LOIs for such a special talent but, if he misses out on 4 day games, that will hamper his development as a proper batsman.

He should be released for FC and included in A teams ....if he is not in the playing 11 of  our LOI team.

Edited by express bowling
5 minutes ago, express bowling said:

That is my worry.

No harm playing LOIs for such a special talent but, if he misses out on 4 day games, that will hamper his development as a proper batsman.

He should be released for FC and included in A teams ....if he is not in the playing 11.

But if he is scoring runs like this , he should be taken out of first class cricket ASAP :) . Else he might think cricket is so easy and take it for granted.

Sad that he could not be  part of Aus A tour

He is scoring runs so easily now.

25 minutes ago, Mosher said:

The ease and the consistency with which he is destroying these bowling attacks means he is ready for bigger challenges and also our LOI team lacks big hitters who can start smashing from ball one. So I think he will be a really good fit in our LOI squad.

Must be said that Pant is the type of special talent who deserves early introduction in our LOI team....but must also play as much FC and A team games as possible.

Edited by express bowling
4 minutes ago, msplash9 said:

But if he is scoring runs like this , he should be taken out of first class cricket ASAP :) . Else he might think cricket is so easy and take it for granted.

Sad that he could not be  part of Aus A tour

He is scoring runs so easily now.

:p:

He should have been selected for the Duleep Trophy.  I have been saying it since then.

We have found our LOI batsman-keeper for the future.

So wanted to watch Pant and other talented youngsters who are doing really well. BCCI :mad:

27 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Jharkhand are only bowling spinners now. Seamers only bowled 16 overs combined. Nadeem has bowled 35 overs, Sunny gupta 18 and Kaushal Singh 12.

Any news about Aaron's injury? Hope its not a shoulder or back injury.