Should we boycott everything Pakistani? [Update Post 121:MNS asks Pakistani Actors to leave in 48hrs]

Ras Al Ghul

8 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

Just because his opinions are different from yours doesn't mean he is a Pakistani troll :facepalm:

And yes most of the older posters here know he is an Indian poster .So stop accusing with this nonsense .

Okay. But if he speaks any crap, he will be rebutted. 

13 minutes ago, The Outsider said:

He is probably busy booking a ticket for me 'Pakistan bhejo Saale ko' like his role model terrorists Amit Shah.

Who is my role model is none of your business.

1 minute ago, Adi_91 said:

Okay. But if he speaks any crap, he will be rebutted. 

Who is my role model is none of your business.

'He will be rebutted' - by calling him a Pakistani! Brilliant strategy for rebuttals.

Arre aap ne humari nationality decide kar di aur humein aap ka role model chunne ka bhi haq nahin diya. Ye to na-insaafi hai huzoor.

(You decided my nationality and are abrogating my right to assign you a role model. That's not fair!)

1 minute ago, BeautifulGame said:

Slightly out of topic but did u read Guha's interview in ET today ?

Rahul Gandhi should retire, BJP will be hegemonic force for next 15-20 years: Ramachandra Guha

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/rahul-gandhi-should-retire-bjp-will-be-hegemonic-force-for-next-15-20-years-ramachandra-guha/articleshow/54499233.cms

Pretty accurate on most things sadly

I did and he echoes my thoughts or rather my thoughts echo him so as to not sound presumptuous. The unhindered rise of Hindutva is going to destroy this nation. Even if one our to assume a 20% core Hindutva vote bank it's rising and it's dangerous. We've reached a stage that when I logged in today there is no thread talking about the cow *erry Gau Rakshaks are doing by slaughtering Muslims and Dalits daily. There is no discussion on this forum on how a RSS VC has made BHU into a Hindutva ghetto by disallowing girls in libraries after 8 PM.

My realistic side says that we have crossed the point of no return. India will become a Hindutva state, it's a matter of time. The biggest thing stopping these nut jobs is the constitution and its interpreter that the basic structure can't be altered. My optimistic side says we still might be able to avoid it by voting Modi out of power in the next term. I hope in a perverse way that he continues his * ups on rural policy to save the country.

Oh my God! Adi has reported my above post because he feels it can give rise to India Pakistan tensions! :aha:

What the fu ck :lmao:

As for the post I personally don't agree it's going to be as pessimist or we will plunge into wholesale hindutva as a nation(we still have strong regional parties in most states as buffer for one ) but the biggest concern for me is how RSS is hounding out any intellectual/free thinking .

10 minutes ago, The Outsider said:

Oh my God! Adi has reported my above post because he feels it can give rise to India Pakistan tensions! :aha:

I don't see the point of you bringing it up here. Why are you being childish? What's the point of telling everyone?

Just now, The Outsider said:

Grow a funny bone or ban me if you think my post is going to escalate India Pakistan tensions.

No I don't think your post is going to escalate India Pakistan tensions. I haven't even read your posts. But my point is simple, I ask again, what's the point of bringing posts here? Should all the mods start doing the same? 

13 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

What the fu ck :lmao:

As for the post I personally don't agree it's going to be as pessimist or we will plunge into wholesale hindutva as a nation(we still have strong regional parties in most states as buffer for one ) but the biggest concern for me is how RSS is hounding out any intellectual/free thinking .

Well, then it's only a matter of time before RSS will dominate our education and we will believe that Ganesha was a product of plastic surgery accomplished by our Hindutva champs!

15 minutes ago, laaloo said:

No I don't think your post is going to escalate India Pakistan tensions. I haven't even read your posts. But my point is simple, I ask again, what's the point of bringing posts here? Should all the mods start doing the same? 

It's up to you guys. When I was a moderator we had a sense of humor and stupidity was highlighted and made fun of. I haven't been on the site for 7-8 months and regularly for 2+ years. So I apologize and will not bring up things which are funny to the extent of ridicule in public.

Given we can't even call cricketers lighthearted names on this site anymore, it's understandable.

8 minutes ago, The Outsider said:

It's up to you guys. When I was a moderator we had a sense of humor and stupidity was highlighted and made fun of. I haven't been on the site for 7-8 months and regularly for 2+ years. So I apologize and will not bring up things which are funny to the extent of ridicule in public.

Given we can't even call cricketers lighthearted names on this site anymore, it's understandable.

Of course bashing of Muslims and Islam is Kosher. Maybe if I resort to that you can slap me on my back.

1 minute ago, radhika said:

Shwetabh...why don't you start a new thread  for what you have to say?

People should try to discuss the topic in the thread otherwise all Pakistan India threads end up being the same .

Open new thread .

Radhika, I replied to a question directed specifically towards me. How am I fueling India Pakistan tension by doing so or even diverting from the topic once a question has been posed. Let's not take topic of threads too seriously- digressions happen and many time they are good for a discussion. 

Since you say so, any further posts of mine in this thread will be related to boycotting Pakistan.

10 hours ago, The Outsider said:

If I were to go by the responses in this thread, Pakistanis are coming off as more intelligent than Indians. My estimation of us descending to their level was 7-10 years after Modi came to power, but looks like he is much more effective than Zia to throw us down an abyss. He has done in 2 years what it took Zia 5 years to accomplish.

yes, because calling Pakistan Occupied Kashmir as 'Azad Kashmir' and the legal sovereign of Kashmir, Republic of India, an 'occupier of Kashmir' is a smart thing to do. I am pretty convinced over the years that you are nothing more than a Islamist sympathizer- we have plenty of those in our nation.