Why Dhoni is not playing Ranji Trophy...

MCcricket

Why shouldnt he take his responsibility to stay match fit  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should he allowed to play ODI without match practise

2 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Lol Vijay Hazare trophy is LOI competition. 

2 minutes ago, Sidhoni said:

Haters have gone mad. :rofl:

If this is not domestic LOI then what is?

I said makes sense a little which is ok..didn't justify it......Kishen has to keep...Dhoni is hogging the spot.....way to ignore the core point of the post

Edited by maniac
On 12/12/2016 at 9:13 AM, maniac said:

If he retired from tests fair enough, he can skip the 4-5 day competitions but yes you just can't walk in and out of the side like your baap ki jaagir without playing any domestic LOI games or proving any match fitness.

Such coming back straight into the team should only happen in case of short term injuries which is acceptable but this is BS.

1 minute ago, maniac said:

I said makes sense a little which is ok..didn't justify it......Kishen has to keep...Dhoni is hogging the spot.....way to ignore the core point of the post

Ok just look at your post above. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Bloody hypocrite.

2 minutes ago, laaloo said:

Well yeah he still wants to hog the limelight. And lol all the dhoni chamchas liking your posts :rotfl: That's the only thing they can do....

Yeah pardon me for liking the only sane person here in the last 20 posts or so. Obviously you won't understand what a proper discussion is as all you have done in your sad life is abuse Dhoni no matter what topic it is.

I can also downvote you btw.

Just now, Sidhoni said:

Ok just look at your post above. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Bloody hypocrite.

What is your point...ok I will clear the field here...ok let us assume for a second I messed up thinking this was a 4 day tourney...hahhaahaha,we all had a good laugh....now main point....why is Dhoni hogging Kishen's spot? will have respect for him if he plays solely as a batsman...no issues with that whatsoever

1 minute ago, Sidhoni said:

Yeah pardon me for liking the only sane person here in the last 20 posts or so. Obviously you won't understand what a proper discussion is as all you have done in your sad life is abuse Dhoni no matter what topic it is.

I can also downvote you btw.

downvote?

oh man where are the smilies?   :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Edited by laaloo
3 minutes ago, Sidhoni said:

Says the guy who runs away from every discussion mid way :hehe:

I just exposed your blatant hypocrisy and need for attention but you are still making baseless claims.

3 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Calling vijay hazare trophy a test competiton isn't a typo.

Learn to accept that you did not know that VH trophy isn't first class competiton but actually an LOI competiton. 

Oh mere bhai logs...where is the answer about Dhoni taking Kishen's spot...still waiting.

I will write a dictation 100 times that VH is not a 4 day competition and mail it you guys later but where is my answer?

Is it one of those gems like dropping Ashwin in a WC knockout for Mishra-then I have no answer.

Edited by maniac
1 minute ago, maniac said:

What is your point...ok I will clear the field here...ok let us assume for a second I messed up thinking this was a 4 day tourney...hahhaahaha,we all had a good laugh....now main point....why is Dhoni hogging Kishen's spot? will have respect for him if he plays solely as a batsman...no issues with that whatsoever

Few months ago you were pointing out he should play domestic LOIs because Indian team is not his "baap ki jaagir"(even though someone else was rubbing his knees on the pitch getting bowled last 3 years of his test career denying Rahane a chance to start his career at home.) Now he is playing domestic LOIs still you find a problem. How desperate are you to show your displeasure at every single move of his? Now if he performs well here you will say he is hogging limelight and if he doesn't you will say he is hogging a spot.

4 minutes ago, Sidhoni said:

Few months ago you were pointing out he should play domestic LOIs because Indian team is not his "baap ki jaagir"(even though someone else was rubbing his knees on the pitch getting bowled last 3 years of his test career denying Rahane a chance to start his career at home.) Now he is playing domestic LOIs still you find a problem. How desperate are you to show your displeasure at every single move of his? Now if he performs well here you will say he is hogging limelight and if he doesn't you will say he is hogging a spot.

I said it is ok if he plays a batsman to guide youngsters...I even opened a thread that this will be his real test how he mentors likes of Kishen/Pant going forward..You had a problem with that as well....This applies to both Domestics as well as internationals...what I have a problem is him hogging the keepers role where we don't have a ready made replacement.

If that is the way for him to keep his place secure and be all insecure about it....Yes I have a problem.

Is Rohit a keeper? why is he even in the discussion

Edited by maniac
1 minute ago, Cricketics said:

Can you tell me how will Dhoni playing in one LOI tournament ruin Ishan's career? He is still going to keep his spot. What are you on about? 

Kishen is a keeper-bat...that is his USP....he and Pant are the future in that slot...if he doesn't get keeping experience...you will be the first one to say there are better batsman and better keepers and he doesn't deserve a shot.

1 minute ago, Pollack said:

Maniac does raise a valid point though. He should play as a batsman and let Ishan keep.If not full at least half match.No issues with him playing VHT though.

Thank you....it is a very obvious thing to see .....but I don't expect a response from a few

Just now, maniac said:

I said it is ok if he plays a batsman to guide youngsters...I even opened a thread that this will be hsi real test how he mentors likes of Kishen/Pant going forward...This applies to both Domestics as well as internationals...what I have a problem is him hogging the keepers role where we don't have a ready made replacement.

If that is the way for him to keep his place secure and be all insecure about it....Yes I have a problem.

Is Rohit a keeper? why is he even in the discussion

You don't fool anybody with threads like those. Expecting him something unlikely and then you'll jump up and down saying he couldn't do that. Pant is yet to start his career but already he should be mentored by Dhoni lol.

Kishan kept wickets during whole Ranji, whole SMA(which btw is 20 over in case you didn't know), whatever India A matches he plays. You just do not have a point here. If its okay with you for Dhoni to practice batting why is it not okay to practice keeping as well?

Rohit was never in the discussion. But indirectly you have agreed Rohit played his last years as test cricketer. :hehe: