Why Dhoni is not playing Ranji Trophy...

MCcricket

Why shouldnt he take his responsibility to stay match fit  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should he allowed to play ODI without match practise

4 minutes ago, laaloo said:

Yeah Asia Cup are high marquee compared to Bilateral ODIs. I hated that 100 100 crap. I never gave any significance to it. I criticized Sachin so many times. How about you do the same for Dhoni? You cannot find at least one fault in Dhoni? Or will you resort to down-voting posts you don't agree with. You guys even defended Srini Mama and Meyeppan. That's how shameless you lot are.

You want me to find a fault? Okay his finishing abilities have clearly regressed in last 2 years. He as a captain was always reluctant to change the playing 11, especially in tests, whether we were winning or losing.

I didn't defend anyone other than Dhoni. Please know that me and other fans of Dhoni are different people.

Just now, Sidhoni said:

You want me to find a fault? Okay his finishing abilities have clearly regressed in last 2 years. He as a captain was always reluctant to change the playing 11, especially in tests, whether we were winning or losing.

I didn't defend anyone other than Dhoni. Please know that me and other fans of Dhoni are different people.

Congrats it took you 3 years to admit dhonis fault. Were you defending Dhoni during the meyeppan scandal?

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

Huh? which part is factually wrong.

Yuvraj,Bhajji not being close to Sachin

Seniors skipping the WT20 tournament

Sachin recommending Dhoni's name for captaincy

The whole post coming out of nowhere when discussion was on Vijay Hazare trophy. Tremendous respect for Sachin and the selectors at that time for taking that decision.

4 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

No doubt Sachin was always and will be the greatest of India for the impact he has had in the Indian cricket and world cricket for that matter. Dhoni isn't as great a player like Sachin but deserves respect like him.

Agree 100%

One can't call a player greedy just like that. Does Dhoni really care for captaincy after having captain Indian team for so long? He has played under Aaron before. 

There is no greed here. Management just wanted him fo groom youngsters and let him lead and hence he is leading. 

Agree partly...because the term we are going for is insecure,not greedy

Just now, maniac said:

Agree 100%

Agree partly...because the term we are going for is insecure,not greedy

Ya, I have always wanted Kohli to take over Dhoni from the Indian captaincy, but not on the extra ense of his form. As said and stated earlier be will he the greatest Indian captain, player ever and whatever all shyt he can earn and win, he will as predicted in 2007. But Dhoni captaining his state side is nothing wrong.

5 minutes ago, laaloo said:

Toh kya karu? Aarti utaru? Mandi banaoon? Pune sucks. No one cares about them. Dhoni should be happy Pune was the team who gave him a chance to fix his image after he and Meyeppan destroyed IPLs image. He owns Pune. he can do what he wants. he can even pick sachin and kick him out if he wants. It's a business. Dhoni is the best Indian ODI captain ever in my book, but all his wins in IPL are tainted because of CSK and their dirty antics.

How did Dhoni destroy IPL's image? How are all wins tainted when CSK won a CL title after the whole fiasco? Is RR's victory in first season tainted too? Are you trying to say Meyappan paid money to MI(since CSK beat them in IPL final 2010) to lose?

7 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

I love defending both. So if one group is going crazy, I will try to point them out. We got too many fan boys, so you need the fence sitter's perspective to put people in their place. :) :beer-bottle:

No being a fence-sitter is the worst. Take a damn side always and not be extreme.

24 minutes ago, maniac said:

Sachin was there during the WT20 game between Ind-Pak,so was Sehwag,Imran,Wasim etc where they also mentoring by just talking to the team and visiting there?

Mentoring is if Dhoni plays along side Pant/Kishen,let them keep and give valuable tips....even Nehra is proactively mentoring youngsters...need to see that from Dhoni yet.

Players from Jharkhand have themselves mentioned the kind of impact he has had. He didn't go to watch one game lol. He was with them for a lot of the season. Training with them in the nets and guiding them from sidelines in matches.

1 minute ago, Sidhoni said:

How did Dhoni destroy IPL's image? How are all wins tainted when CSK won a CL title after the whole fiasco? Is RR's victory in first season tainted too? Are you trying to say Meyappan paid money to MI(since CSK beat them in IPL final 2010) to lose?

Oh damn you know everything that happens in this league. I barely rememeber. Ok fine I'll give you that. They managed to win the CL. Maybe they paid the opposition team. With Srini mama calling the shots, anything can happen. No RR were the underdogs. No way they fixed before sreesanth fiasco. Mumbai Indians had a bad day. Superior teams can lose to inferior teams. That's what happened against CSK in 2010.

11 minutes ago, laaloo said:

Oh damn you know everything that happens in this league. I barely rememeber. Ok fine I'll give you that. They managed to win the CL. Maybe they paid the opposition team. With Srini mama calling the shots, anything can happen. No RR were the underdogs. No way they fixed before sreesanth fiasco. Mumbai Indians had a bad day. Superior teams can lose to inferior teams. That's what happened against CSK in 2010.

Now once again baseless accusations. Basically everything we win is by paying the opposition teams but if its MI as opposition it is because they had a bad day :rofl::rofl:

Oh mere bhai logs...where is the answer about Dhoni taking Kishen's spot...still waiting.

I will write a dictation 100 times that VH is not a 4 day competition and mail it you guys later but where is my answer?

Is it one of those gems like dropping Ashwin in a WC knockout for Mishra-then I have no answer.

I really didn't want to get into this troll argument but this is just nonsense.

Kishen is firstly nowhere near selection for ODI team.And he has entire Ranji season A team matches IPL(if selected) , SMA and Duleep trophy to showcase his keeping skills.

Dhoni should be playing as keeper because he is India's Keeper.And more so considering this will be the only ODIs before CT.

How the hell is taking Kishan's spot when he is India's best wicket keeper batsmen.

Just like how Sachin would come into Irani trophy(u know what Irany trophy is right ? :cantstop: ) and bat at 4 even though he never would have played any match for Mumbai that season.And there was nothing wrong with that either.