Roger Federer, the greatest wins 18th Grandslam

Cricketics

1 hour ago, sourab10forever said:

BEL19VE

Hope it comes!!!!

With the way he played in this tournament, it sure can. He even reached finals last year a few times so this shows that even in his decline he has been great. I must say that  now he can even win one more French title, though Rafa will be favorite too there as he is the King of Clay and is coming back to his own too. 

1 minute ago, Cricketics said:

With the way he played in this tournament, it sure can. He even reached finals last year a few times so this shows that even in his decline he has been great. I must say that  now he can even win one more French title, though Rafa will be favorite too there as he is the King of Clay and is coming back to his own too. 

Hopefully!

Another Fedal fianls will be mouth-watering.

Can't see him doing it in French open.

I really hope to see Federer win one more Wimbledon though.Much more of a possibility.

2 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

Can't see him doing it in French open.

I really hope to see Federer win one more Wimbledon though.Much more of a possibility.

Ya Wimbledon his best bet but on grass, Murray, Djoker and other big servers are big favorites.

Also watch out now for Dimitrov. He, if sustains this form, should be a big threat on grass. Almost beat Nadal. There is a reason he is called baby Federer. Very similar style.

Also Nishikori should have a good grass tournament. 

4 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Ya Wimbledon his best bet but on grass, Murray, Djoker and other big servers are big favorites.

Also watch out now for Dimitrov. He, if sustains this form, should be a big threat on grass. Almost beat Nadal. There is a reason he is called baby Federer. Very similar style.

Also Nishikori should have a good grass tournament. 

Wimbledon in the second week is slow and high bouncing nowadays.Federer's best bet is keeping his ranking low and taking out big guns in the first week.

5 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

Wimbledon in the second week is slow and high bouncing nowadays.Federer's best bet is keeping his ranking low and taking out big guns in the first week.

It will stay low I think. He will end up probably the most around 12 may be, since has has some points dropping and he might not play much other than playing the two back to back tournaments - Indian Wells and Miami in the next few month.

After that when French Open approaches, he will play few clay tournaments before. But he has already said that to last longer, he must play less and choose his schedule wisely. 

22 hours ago, Cricketics said:

It will stay low I think. He will end up probably the most around 12 may be, since has has some points dropping and he might not play much other than playing the two back to back tournaments - Indian Wells and Miami in the next few month.

After that when French Open approaches, he will play few clay tournaments before. But he has already said that to last longer, he must play less and choose his schedule wisely. 

I think he will probably skip the clay season .Nevertheless, if Federer keeps his ranking low, I do expect him to take some big guns out and after that,who knows ??

6 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

I think he will probably skip the clay season .Nevertheless, if Federer keeps his ranking low, I do expect him to take some big guns out and after that,who knows ??

Ya lets see. I think he badly wants to win Indian wells. He loves that tournament. I do too. Beautiful setting in mountains. I go there every alternate year. 

Its the best tournament which is not a grandslam. 

7 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Ya lets see. I think he badly wants to win Indian wells. He loves that tournament. I do too. Beautiful setting in mountains. I go there every alternate year. 

Its the best tournament which is not a grandslam. 

It really is a beautiful setting.I usually go to the ATP Cincinnati (6 times I think now).

Cheapest you can pay to watch Federer from court side and also see him win.:)

8 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

It really is a beautiful setting.I usually go to the ATP Cincinnati (6 times I think now).

Cheapest you can pay to watch Federer from court side and also see him win.:)

O man, that's another one I visit and love going to. That's the best of our area surely.