List of talented, young fast bowlers with pace in India

ShebbySB

On 03/02/2017 at 4:11 PM, ShebbySB said:

Best fast bowler in our country right now is Shami.Umesh,Ishant,BK,Bumrah are other leading seam

bowlers right now.Seam bowling allrounder Hardik is also sharp,can bowl 140+ when he wants to.But

besides them there are some other talented fast bowlers in the country right now.

1)Varun Aaron (Fast) (Fastest Indian bowler with intl. exp)

2)Shardul Thakur (Fast med) (skillfull,137-142k at his best)

3)Nathu Singh (pacy,skiddy,he's 140-145ks at his peak)

4)Ankit Rajpoot (tall,quick bowler.Very promising,his fastest till now is 147-148ks till now)

5)Rahul Shukla (Strong,hit the deck bowler,can bowl upto high 140s)

6)Mohd Siraj (Tall,sharp..looked faster than what he clocked,very good FC performance in this season)

7)Aniket Chowdhury (Tall,only decent left ar seamer right now,selected in the India A squad)

8)Basil Thampi (Pacy,clocking 140-145ks in domestic speedguns,looks a complete LOI bowler,only 23)

9)Sandeep Warrier (Skiddy,bowling 137-140ks in domestic speedguns,looks pretty sharp,as done well for Kerala)

10)Pradeep Sangwan (Has improved his pace,decent left arm seamer,can also bat)

Pawan Suyal was very impressive but has faded away with injuries.Avesh Khan,Navdeep Saini,Ravi Kiran,

Chama Milind and Sran are also in contention but they will not be in my list of 10 for now.Any other bowlers young

bowler with pace,potential I've missed?I've not considered mediocre Sid Kaul or any other tried and tested failures.

Only bowlers with feasible chance of representing the nation have been considered.

I plan to track them closely in this ipl.

Only problem is 4 over bowling stamina can be maintained by 50 percent fit bowlers too.

Test bowling fitness requires 22 over bowling and odi requires 10.

Pace energy speed should not go down too.

So I guess I will need to follow their fielding too.

If they are super fast on fielding like umesh they may have stamina too.

Seeing varun bowl I could easily make out few points...

1. He is faster than umesh on pace.

2. He is as smart and intelligent as umesh.

3. Umesh is the better fielder.

4. Both are pure tail ender batsmen.

5. Umesh has better fitness and stamina.

6. Varun s fitness is a big suspect.

7. Varun could end his career like vrv Singh who was also spoken highly but never delivered though munaf and sreesanth delivered for some time at least.

5 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

7. Varun could end his career like vrv Singh who was also spoken highly but never delivered though munaf and sreesanth delivered for some time at least.

i think you r wrong about VARUN he was more skillful and intelligent then Umesh who was a natural athlete , Varun just needs a break n he will make it hopefully, he is not fragile as before and did not have major injuries in last 4 years, he can bowl serious pace, gets more bounce also can reverse n swing n seam. also not afraid to bowl bumpers, he had a slight problem with his radar which seems to have been fixed based on his recent performances in domestics , also don't rate SHARDUL AT ATLL N HE TO ME IS MEDIOCRE LIKE Dhawal, pawan Suyal had one injury n he bowled pace after that touching 144 k , his problem being Gambhir n DELHI SELECTIONS.

6 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

You lost the argument as soon as you called Umesh smart and intelligent.:fear1: And then Varun is similar.:phehe:

7 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

Umesh is a natural athlete while Varun is certainly smarter b/w the 2.Both should be in the India setup along with Shami.

Edited by ShebbySB
4 hours ago, Pollack said:

You lost the argument as soon as you called Umesh smart and intelligent.:fear1: And then Varun is similar.:phehe:

I didn't wanna lowlight their intelligence.. I agree both are kinda dumb.

I wanted to highlight that though Varun was more talented umesh has established himself and has out throne ishant as spearhead of our attack as shammi is not in race still...ishant is definitely behind umesh now n even bhuvi.

Varun Aaron is not dumb at all.   

You have to listen to any of his interviews.... he comes across as someone who has a clear thought-process.

That's correct hopefully Ipl this season will be stepping stone for his return .

22 minutes ago, CG said:

That's correct hopefully Ipl this season will be stepping stone for his return .

Thing is in ipl it won't suit him . Faster you bowl further you go 

why are we looking at ipl stats to see how will do for india ?  For pacers need to look at pace bowling and good areas bowling , use the eye if looks goood then inhabited fact de villerws swept it for 4 as in real cricket and real pitches the bowlers come in to play 

Thing is in ipl it won't suit him . Faster you bowl further you go 

why are we looking at ipl stats to see how will do for india ?  For pacers need to look at pace bowling and good areas bowling , use the eye if looks goood then inhabited fact de villerws swept it for 4 as in real cricket and real pitches the bowlers come in to play 

I know but a good performance in Ipl will make his return to limited over sides.He will play at Mohali hopefully it will help him.