List of talented, young fast bowlers with pace in India

ShebbySB

15 hours ago, rkt.india said:

i am okay till they bowl 140-145 with good control.   I have seen Nathu do that in Duleep trophy on a flat patta. He was making the ball talk, beating the batsmen for pace last year at the age of 21.   

we had great hopes from Nathu singh too..but seems his fitness is no better than varun.

see umesh Yadav - he maintains 140 k+ in a test match in each of his spells and bowls from 135k to 147k..even SHAMMI looked even faster than Umesh....

So one has to understand that sanghwan,nathu and Basil thampi are SLOWER and possibly less fitter than UMESH Yadav.

if these three have to play for INDIA , they need to be as good as Umesh and SHAMMI...

Siraj is kinda coming close to Umesh ,Shammi and BHUVI and thats why he has been picked...

Siraj is ranked very very highly among the cricket circle as a SNAKE ...bowler who always manages to get wickets. i will not be surprised if he is picked ahead of Shardul/ishant and played in AFRICA.

15 hours ago, rkt.india said:

i am okay till they bowl 140-145 with good control.   I have seen Nathu do that in Duleep trophy on a flat patta. He was making the ball talk, beating the batsmen for pace last year at the age of 21.   

i read an article where uv spoke very highly of Nathu Singh...since then i am trying to keep a close watch on Nathu, but where is he?

8 hours ago, putrevus said:

I like this guy more than any of the recent youngsters, his action is tall and he is not losing any velocity due front knee collapsing.

He is tall will extract nice bounce, how old is he, I want him to play in Australia in 2018.

he is playing India U19. Did you see Ishan Porel? He is similar in height and gets extra bounce from just back of length at pace.

10 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Ishan Porel, Avesh Khan and Mandeep Singh 

3 tall bouncy bowlers with pace in India who are all less than 21

and Khaleel who is tall and pacy too. He will be quicker than Avesh in the long run and his bowling approach is more rhythmic and smoother action.

12 hours ago, putrevus said:

I like this guy more than any of the recent youngsters, his action is tall and he is not losing any velocity due front knee collapsing.

He is tall will extract nice bounce, how old is he, I want him to play in Australia in 2018.

He was murdered by Bangladeshi kids on a damp pitch while chasing. Dont go by one special ball out of many.Even Sreesanth had produced jaffas. Let him show some promise in FC first and then we can hype him up to face Aussies.

Edited by Cricket_Fan