How the ICC rushed to plunder BCCI's treasures, much like the tale of Ali Baba and Cassim

Ironhide

24 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

You guys more hungry for bcci making money then your own bank balance lol

we will be too dogs with best of everything . The panic and anger here is bizzare 

A bit more for poorer nations for good of cricket and development is good thing ?

PCB getting 27 million  more of BCCI money not happy with it.

19 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

If it was not for pcb factor ( I also don't like pak getting more but...) would anyone mind other countries getting some more ?

I think most Indian fans would not mind sharing revenue with associates and countries like Zim, Afg, Ire etc.  Problem is that ECB haraamis are using those as an excuse to fill their pockets.  I can't stand that.

22 minutes ago, kosingh said:

We are fortunate to be able to have cricket in India pretty much the whole year. Why is that a problem?

Despite being the cash cow for world cricket for ages, There is nothing allocated officially on ICC Calendar where Indian players/team wont be available to ICC tourneys

2 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

If it was not for pcb factor ( I also don't like pak getting more but...) would anyone mind other countries getting some more ?

outside of PCB i would even welcome Ireland and Afg getting money, and SL WI SA getting more. Neutral on BD, they deserve what ever they get they are a good team, the country and the players seem to hate India but its ok. Pak should not get any more money that what is the least bit possible.

3 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

And do you as fan gain from this ?

i want to see india play . Not admire bcci bank balance having a few more rupees in it 

How do you think Indian players started doing so well since South Africans re-introduction to world cricket or why Zimbabwe is failing so poorly or Why windies are only producing T20 players? 

Forget school or Mohallaa level, Even decent towns and colleges hasnt got enough grants to hire a coach or water cricket ground. 

Nxt time when you visit India find nearest facility affordable enough to have a bowling machine where you can experience balls over 75 mph speed.

Funally, Cricket as sport for poorer nations need help frim their country. Why ask BCCI to pay for it. India is **** in soccer. How much miney we get from FIFA or Various leagues as grants? 

So IMO, BCCI should Stand up or GOI needs to come up with some law. Bahoot paisaa hai to pay that money to develop other sports un India

this banker that represented BCCI he is a joke, he says he is not able to question the basis of this revenue share since its not right to base it on the 2014 Srini model, as people could question the basis for that as well. Well to start with he needs to say that Indian revenue and outlay are far exceeding the rest of the world, BCCI has to find its 11 from the whole of India which has almost 3 times ? the population of rest of the cricketing world put together and multiple times the associations probably. If India can have 3 international teams with similar or slightly more revenue as what Eng is getting then i think we are good, but all three teams have to find an equitable international representation, so the net international representation of each nation has to go down likewise to accommodate 3 international Indian teams. This does not work when India has one national team and one board, its not fair for the paying Indian public. That is the only way it becomes truly equitable, but hey sorry life is not equitable ICC.

Not  much idea about the technical aspects  involved in the functionality  of the money flow  from the various individual  national cricket boards  to the ICC. Can't the BCCI control the money flow  earned from the common  Indian cricket enthusiasts at the preliminary stages itself?Just because BCCI  is weakened for a few days, are we to assume that   concerned people will  keep on  silently watching the smooth money flow

from BCCI's COFFIN to ICC's as per the regulations of ICC?