NBA 2017

Cricketics

Anyone following NBA this year?

Cavs and king James still on top and leading the wastern conference. 

Golden State too topping the West Conference.

Looks like another Cavs vs Warriors?

Honestly, I am loving this new rivalry. Curry is the best 3 point shooter in the game and probably one of the best ever.

4 hours ago, I6MTW said:

injuries plaguing the cavs lately.

Spurs still doing well after Duncan's retirement.

I see warriors winning this year.

Yeah. Last year the finals were close when James and co. from behind.

I do see stillt he same teams in the final. Won't mind either.

Saw the reception which KD got when he returned to OKC? :) I think he only makes Warriors strong in the playoff. 

NBA used to be fun. Not that many good teams this year. Only the CAVS are the team in the EAST and the Spurs and the Warriors are the team to beat. If they get beaten then it would be an upset. The fact that the Spurs are neck to neck without signing superstars and their best players retiring speaks a lot about them. Brilliant organization since Tim Duncan was drafted.

On 4/9/2017 at 7:50 PM, Cricketics said:

Why you say that? He changed teams just like any other player does, could be his personal reasons which he doesn't like about his old team OKC.

Oh I don't mind that he changed teams, players have every right to change teams as teams have to trade players. It is just horrible, in my opinion, that he went to what was already the best team in the NBA the past few years. It's no fun if one can already predict that the Warriors and Cavs are going to be in the finals every year.  

No big surprises so far in Round 1. Except Utah maybe but then it wouldn't have been a surprise if the series went either way (even with Blake 100%).

CLE vs TOR - Cavs in six

BOS vs WAS - Wiz in seven

GSW vs UTA - GSW in five

SAS vs HOU - Spurs in seven

Go Spurs Go :cheer:

Edited by Zelig

It was Portland LMA last night. Spurs fans had to wait two years to see that. :frown:

That man Jonathan Simmons. Wow. He is getting paid along with Patty Mills in the off season. Hope we can keep them both. :pray:

Go Spurs Go :cheer: