Some MSD fans seem happy with an Indian loss

G_B_

Lol, so that's equal to Fixing?!:facepalm:

Tendulkar also lied that Harbhajan said 'Maa Ki' instead of 'Monkey' in the Monkey Gate incident, so what?!

Lol did u even read what I wrote.Did I say Dhoni fixed matches.

Just now, Cricketics said:

Why? You don't you are good member like me. Contribute more and let trolls like Laloo don't hijack other threads.

Because I can't ignore blatant hatred and false statements by some lowlifes on here. It takes away a lot of my time which I would rather spend on more important things in life.

I left earlier too but Dhoni-Yuvi were playing so well I couldn't resist logging back in.

Isn't there a provision of voluntary ban for some time? 

1 minute ago, Sidhoni said:

Because I can't ignore blatant hatred and false statements by some lowlifes on here. It takes away a lot of my time which I would rather spend on more important things in life.

I left earlier too but Dhoni-Yuvi were playing so well I couldn't resist logging back in.

No such technology here. How about you use ignore feature or just ignore his posts anyway?

Like how I do for many and sinply don't reply to their posts and talk to others. 

2 minutes ago, Sidhoni said:

Rofl ,Its a frikkin' cricket forum.

Are you saying you get affected by this?

You, my friend, need to get your priorities in order.

Just to ignore, think Dhoni does not give a **** the time u spend to defend him from criticism on forums.

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

Unbelievable that on a day India has pulled off a stunning comeback..we are discussing MSD and bringing back some gloomy memories.

Let us just enjoy it.....are MSD fans a new specimen or breed...let us just enjoy the Indian win.

Agree - I don't know why people get so obsessed with MSD.

3 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

No such technology here. How about you use ignore feature or just ignore his posts anyway?

Like how I do for many and sinply don't reply to their posts and talk to others. 

I remember people in the past asking for 1 month bans because they had to study or something.

3 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

Rofl ,Its a frikkin' cricket forum.

Are you saying you get affected by this?

You, my friend, need to get your priorities in order.

Not affected as such. Just saying why should I bother coming here when I don't enjoy it. @Lord did the same some time back IIRC.

2 minutes ago, CG said:

Just to ignore, think Dhoni does not give a **** the time u spend to defend him from criticism on forums.

Lol

1 minute ago, Sidhoni said:

I remember people in the past asking for 1 month bans because they had to study or something.

Not affected as such. Just saying why should I bother coming here when I don't enjoy it. @Lord did the same some time back IIRC.

Lol

But I just logged out and disappeared.Didnt discuss it lol

Actually I wasn't affected at any point when people tried to bring down Dhoni because I knew that's all they do with their lives.

But when these chewtiyas started claiming I enjoy India's losses it did get on my nerves a bit. 

Some do just to get a reaction.So chill out and ignore the ones who say that.

We are on ICF because we all love Indian cricket and want India to win.Regardless whose favorite player is whom,we all know.

If someone irritates u just ignore them and continue enjoy the good stuff.Quitting forum because of this is pointless .Chill out