Kohli ‘struck an Australian official with an orange Gatorade bottle- This kind of crap has gone to far now

7 hours ago, Masquerade said:

You can tell the MCGGG guy us Aussie because he uses the word "campaigner" as an insult. It's only really commonly used that way in Australia. 

Cunt is replaced by Campaigner on the Bigfooty swear filter, our president (president of Collingwood) is also a media personality, he was interviewing a veteran AFL player live on Fox and he called the player an old cunt lol, he swears he meant to say "old campaigner", this is where it comes from.

Don't understand how does it matter whether MCGG is Pakistani or Aussie or B'deshi or Indian. At the end of the day this is a forum and you debate viewpoints and not the person. If someone says "Aussies didn't cheat and Smith is innocent" I'm going to disagree and call out the poster irrespective of the poster's nationality, religion, gender or race.

I know I can be murdered for this. But I did see Kohli smashing a bottle which went on to hit a tv in the dressing room balcony. Whether it went on to hit an aussie - I cant say for sure. Probably made up by Aussie media. 

The the claim that he was gesturing towards australian officials is not true. He was in fact gesturing towards a big section of aussie fans, who were in the stand next to the dressing room. This section of the crowd were mostly older people 55+ age group. They were part of a touring group headed by Merv Hughes. While walking back to the pavilion after being given out by DRS, kohli had his bat held upside down and was showing it vigorously towards this group and was swearing. The gesture appeared like sort of showing his middle finger, but with the bat.  I really loved it though :) 

After reaching home I tried to catch this on tv, but the highlights package didnt capture any of these.

8 hours ago, MCGGG said:

Cunt is replaced by Campaigner on the Bigfooty swear filter, our president (president of Collingwood) is also a media personality, he was interviewing a veteran AFL player live on Fox and he called the player an old cunt lol, he swears he meant to say "old campaigner", this is where it comes from.

Ah you're a Collingwood supporter. Explains everything :p

howndo you think they'll go this year? I'm liking Moore a lot.