Terrorist Incidence at Westminster, London UK

dial_100

7 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Listen, don't judge me because you don't know me. First of all, you just justified slaughter of Palestinians just because it is a 'local issue' . Bravo. Secondly, Western forces travel the world destroying other countries- so don't give me this crap about how innocent everyone else is.

Thirdly, I am against ALL forms of killing whether it is carried out by Muslims, Jews, Christians, Hindus, Sikhs, Buddist etc etc. Dont accuse me of not giving a **** because I do. You got that?

Hahaha you exactly match the definition of that bunch!!

I bet you think poor innocent Muslims in middle east are being killed by western world.

I bet you are actually living in the same western world and love their secular ways. How you are allowed to pray in open, convert others, build your mosques, wear burqas in open. But would not want temples, support death penalty for leaving Islam in your Islamic countries. 

Whom am I kidding. Discussing with your bunch is like hittIng your head against a wall.

Here I know your bunch would love to hear. "Poor Muslims are the victims of the evil western world."  Happy hua na tu ab?

Hahaha you exactly match the definition of that bunch!!

I bet you think poor innocent Muslims in middle east are being killed by western world.

I bet you are actually living in the same western world and love their secular ways. How you are allowed to pray in open, convert others, build your mosques, wear burqas in open. But would not want temples, support death penalty for leaving Islam in your Islamic countries. 

Whom am I kidding. Discussing with your bunch is like hittIng your head against a wall.

Here I know your bunch would love to hear. "Poor Muslims are the victims of the evil western world."  Happy hua na tu ab?

Oh shut up. Where did I say Muslims are the only victim?

Get your head out of your ar se.

You clearly have no answers to any of my points so you accuse me of wrongdoing. Fool.

3 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

No violence in Tokyo because of what? I knoe what you are thinking. Ignorance again.

Bollox. ISIS or whatever they are, are slaughtering civilians in the Middle East. They don't give two craps about sects & what not.

I agree atrocities against non-Muslims & minorities exist. To say where ever there are Muslims, there is violence is a gross generalisation. And offensive. Violence is present in everywhere.

Sorry, but the generalization is true. Sectarian violence, terrorism in the name of God/religion and targeting of civilians in the name of God, is present ALMOST everywhere there are muslims. Such things also happen where there are non-muslims and by non-muslims, but far less frequently and far less uniformly.

Islam is the problem. And unfortunately for them, the non-muslim club is better in every conceivable way - in terms of power, money, wealth, education, technology and demographics. If muslims do not address the problems caused by their flawed religion, don't worry, the non-muslims will do it for them, eventually. Keep shoving your head in the sand and in another 100 years, Islam may just cease to exist,with a little help from us.

Seems like death toll will rise.

Corbyn who so valiantly played down stabbngs of innocent Israeli civilians last year .....what does he think now?

Sent from my SM-G350E using Tapatalk

Sorry, but the generalization is true. Sectarian violence, terrorism in the name of God/religion and targeting of civilians in the name of God, is present ALMOST everywhere there are muslims. Such things also happen where there are non-muslims and by non-muslims, but far less frequently and far less uniformly.

Islam is the problem. And unfortunately for them, the non-muslim club is better in every conceivable way - in terms of power, money, wealth, education, technology and demographics. If muslims do not address the problems caused by their flawed religion, don't worry, the non-muslims will do it for them, eventually. Keep shoving your head in the sand and in another 100 years, Islam may just cease to exist,with a little help from us.

There are billions of Muslims. If Islam was a problem, you wouldn't exist. You know nothing about my religion except for what you choose to hear & believe.

It's like saying Hinduism or Sikhism is a problem because there are countless rape crimes in India. I am certain those religions do not promote violence..neither does Islam.

Btw, how can a religion cease to exist? You can't get rid of what is in ppl's heart & mind.

There are billions of Muslims. If Islam was a problem, you wouldn't exist. You know nothing about my religion except for what you choose to hear & believe.

It's like saying Hinduism or Sikhism is a problem because there are countless rape crimes in India. I am certain those religions do not promote violence..neither does Islam.

Dont want to say this but in India, compared to population rape by Muslims outnumbers rape by other religions, there are even studies substantiating this. But I dont blame Islam for gender violence/rape. It is mostly to do with standard of living, unemployment and lack of education( similar to blacks in USA). It is different from terrorism. So not the best analogy.

Dont want to say this but in India, compared to population rape by Muslims outnumbers rape by other religions, there are even studies substantiating this. But I dont blame Islam for gender violence/rape. It is mostly to do with standard of living, unemployment and lack of education( similar to blacks in USA). It is different from terrorism. So not the best analogy.

Yea sure..you would say that. 99% of articles I read about rape crimes in India are commited by non-Muslims. They must be lying I guess.

21 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Islam is the problem. 
However, your supposition 'if Islam is the problem, you wouldn't exist', is unsupported, because at no point in history did muslims have overall demographic and material superiority over the non-muslims.

Oh and i know a lot about your religion. I lived in the heartland of it for several years and i read your silly little book (Koran), front to back.

And Islam does promote violence, i can easily quote you passages from the Koran that support violence. 

Seems like it is you who needs to read more on your religion and open your eyes.

PS: Your supposition about Hinduism or Sikhism would be valid, if you were to correlate it worldwide with significant hindu & sikh populations, such as caribbean, south africa, Canada, UK, Nepal, etc. along with substantiating specific calls for rape in their holy scriptures.

You cannot.

But i can correlate such data and specific calls for rape and killings of kaffirs for opposing Islam, from your Koran.

Edited by Muloghonto

16 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Btw, how can a religion cease to exist? You can't get rid of what is in ppl's heart & mind.

Sure can. Most religions that have existed, do not exist anymore. And if we made mandatory reading of all the flaws and BS in Islam's holy books from day1 in kindergarten, life history of Mo, etc. while subsequently banned public religious congregation, your religion will be toast, inside of 100 years. 

So keep at it. incase you didn't notice, the anti-muslim voice is growing stronger and stronger by the day. And for us non-muslims to collectively take action, we'd have to sneeze and your entire muslim world will keel over and do what we tell you to do. Coz, like i said, you are inferior in every objective analysis.

Edited by Muloghonto

Yea sure..you would say that. 99% of articles I read about rape crimes in India are commited by non-Muslims. They must be lying I guess.

No. Mostly by Muslims and Dalits. Dunno where you got your 99% figure. All famous, most brutal rapes like kamduni, shakti mills, nirbhaya(juvenile who was most brutal), nadia nun gangrape and many others were done by Muslims. Last year's rape stats were in a reputed left wing magazine where the figure was some 65% rapes by Hindus and Hindus are 80% of our pop. But I dont blame a religion for rape, let us not deviate.

Topic is terrorism.

Sure can. Most religions that have existed, do not exist anymore. And if we made mandatory reading of all the flaws and BS in Islam's holy books from day1, life history of Mo, etc. while subsequently banned public religious congregation, your religion will be toast, inside of 100 years. 

So keep at it. incase you didn't notice, the anti-muslim voice is growing stronger and stronger by the day. And for us non-muslims to collectively take action, we'd have to sneeze and your entire muslim world will keel over and do what we tell you to do. Coz, like i said, you are inferior in every objective analysis.

Bollox. All wishful thinking. You know nothing about my religion. Keep spewing your ignorance. What do you know about Mohammed? Absolutely zilch, nadda, nothing. Anti-Islam has been there from day one. They have tried to put Islam down for thousands of yrs yet is still exists.

I would never kneel over to you so get your head out of your ar se.

No. Mostly by Muslims and Dalits. Dunno where you got your 99% figure. All famous, most brutal rapes like kamduni, shakti mills, nirbhaya(juvenile who was most brutal), nadia nun gangrape and many others were done by Muslims. Last year's rape stats were in a reputed left wing magazine where the figure was some 65% rapes by Hindus and Hindus are 80% of our pop. But I dont blame a religion for rape, let us not deviate.

Topic is terrorism.

See how it hurts when you try to point fingers at a entire group because of the actions of a few? My point stands.

Just now, cric_fan said:

Bollox. All wishful thinking. You know nothing about my religion. Keep spewing your ignorance. What do you know about Mohammed? Absolutely zilch, nadda, nothing. Anti-Islam has been there from day one. They have tried to put Islam down for thousands of yrs yet is still exists.

We weren't united in our anti-Islam. Thanks to terrorism globally and the internet, now we are getting there.

Your above posts seem nothing more than denial to me. What happened, or are you afraid that i will start quoting the Koranic passages where muslims are instructed to rape and kill kaffirs ?

PS: I know just as much about Mohammed as any man can. Ie, muslim sources, non muslim sources and culture of arabia of his time.

That it'd existed for 1500 years, doesnt mean it will keep existing. Babylonian faith existed for twice as long. Now dead. Greek religions existed for a 1000 years, now dead. Zoroastrianism existed for 1500+ years, now its less than 1% of what it used to be 1500 years ago. Every manmade BS that doesnt change with time- religion or ethics or politics- eventually dies when it becomes obsolete. And Islam, is obsolete.

We weren't united in our anti-Islam. Thanks to terrorism globally and the internet, now we are getting there.

Your above posts seem nothing more than denial to me. What happened, or are you afraid that i will start quoting the Koranic passages where muslims are instructed to rape and kill kaffirs ?

PS: I know just as much about Mohammed as any man can. Ie, muslim sources, non muslim sources and culture of arabia of his time.

That it'd existed for 1500 years, doesnt mean it will keep existing. Babylonian faith existed for twice as long. Now dead. Greek religions existed for a 1000 years, now dead. Zoroastrianism existed for 1500+ years, now its less than 1% of what it used to be 1500 years ago. Every manmade BS that doesnt change with time- religion or ethics or politics- eventually dies when it becomes obsolete. And Islam, is obsolete.

In denial of what?

Absolute lies. NOWHERE does the Quran condone or mention rape. NOWHERE. You are taking your lies & anti-Muslim bullcrap to another level. Stop embarassing yourself. Go on quote the passages oh wise non-Muslim scholar. Lets see what you have. p.s I can predict the passages you are going to quote.