Impressive performances in IPL 2017

express bowling

3 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

Yup.. that comment wasn't derogatory to Thampi or Kejroliya.. With two slots for pacers in the T20 XI, Bumrah and Sandeep look to be the best bet.. I haven't seen much of  Thampi or Kejroliya... Want to see how they do in the IPL before I swap them for Sandeep in my XI.

Sandeep Sharma looked suspect in the last over today. Bumrah and Bhuvi are out best T20 pacers as of today.

I hope Thampi and Khejroliya turn out top quality pacers too.

4 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

Yup.. that comment wasn't derogatory to Thampi or Kejroliya.. With two slots for pacers in the T20 XI, Bumrah and Sandeep look to be the best bet.. I haven't seen much of  Thampi or Kejroliya... Want to see how they do in the IPL before I swap them for Sandeep in my XI.

They are impressive young pacers, you will like them after you watch them play

Rishabh Pant proved that he is is a big match player.  He was out of form in the recent domestic matches but played a gem of a knock on the big stage with wickets falling all over him.

57  off  36  balls with  five  6s.

Looked good against both pace and spin.

Showed maturity in this innings and stayed till the last over.   Would perhaps have won the match if Mishra had not wasted an entire over.

His keeping looks impressive too.

Looks ready for the Indian LOI teams.

Edited by express bowling

samson was the most impressive, finding boundaries n gaps with spectacular timing for the ages

but his last shot was a disappointment n illconceived risks can ruin his good form...he has to make it count by scoring

consistent 50's.

hardik has dome phenomenal hitting in the late overs.

mayank, mandeep,vohra have not progressed one inch n are looking at another disappointing season.