IPL 2017: MS Dhoni Shows Age Is Just A Number, Again. Again and again. !!!

velu

Today was the proof. Luckily it didn't cost his team but he definitely costs team India and our fast bowlers overseas. 

some players overspend their time and cost a lot of mactches ..

he is not the one who stays more to screw the team though ..

People will come around when we go back to the good old days of waiting for decades to win a meaningful global trophy :giggle: 

Cricket is a team game ,Captain is as good as his team.If Dhoni alone could win major tourneys we would have won every world T20 and worldcup.Dhoni has been poor in major Icc tournaments .

1 minute ago, CG said:

Cricket is a team game ,Captain is as good as his team.If Dhoni alone could win major tourneys we would have won every world T20 and worldcup.Dhoni has been poor in major Icc tournaments .

still won more MAJOR icc tournaments for us than most of our other cpatains :p:

2 minutes ago, CG said:

Let's see what happens in ICC tourneys from now on :agree: 

1 minute ago, velu said:

still won more MAJOR icc tournaments for us than most of our other cpatains :p:

Hell he accounts for 60% of the ICC tourneys we have (3 out of 5) :giggle: 

If it was so easy to win trophies I wonder how others couldn't do it and how India under Ganguly used to lose every other final - we lost 9 consecutive under him at one stage :phehe: 

1 minute ago, CG said:

Whatever happens it's the team which will win or lose.One individual can never win a tournament.

A captain does play a huge role. If you didn't see a difference in Indian teams with Dhoni at the helm and Indian teams under others you haven't seen much I guess.

I recall India bottling matches in finals or semis regularly. Under Dhoni things changed and India were one of the better teams who didn't beat themselves.

9 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Hell he accounts for 60% of the ICC tourneys we have (3 out of 5) :giggle: 

If it was so easy to win trophies I wonder how others couldn't do it and how India under Ganguly used to lose every other final - we lost 9 consecutive under him at one stage :phehe: 

Dhoni has lost 4 IPL finals. 5 t20I world cup which includes one final. Speak of finals. :giggle:

Ganguly's contribution cannot be matched by dhoni. Dhoni as a player himself was ganguly's contribution to Indian team along with Yuvraj, Bhajji and others. Dhoni as a captain was Sachin's contribution to the team. Let's be honest if not for Sachin recommending Dhoni his leadership skills would have been wasted. Actually in hindsight I think it would have been better since Gambhir the better captain might have gotten a chance.

1 minute ago, Pollack said:

Dhoni has lost 4 IPL finals. 5 t20I world cup which includes one final. Speak of finals. :giggle:

Ganguly's contribution cannot be matched by dhoni. Dhoni as a player himself was ganguly's contribution to Indian team along with Yuvraj, Bhajji and others. Dhoni as a captain was Sachin's contribution to the team. Let's be honest if not for Sachin recommending Dhoni his leadership skills would have been wasted. Actually in hindsight I think it would have been better since Gambhir the better captain might have gotten a chance.

won 2 IPL + 2 CLT20 with a very weak bowling unit