Real Captain , Coach and manager of RPS !!!

velu

2 hours ago, maniac said:

Dhoni reminds me of the Hindi movie I saw as a kid (early days of cable I would watch any crap movie) where Dada Kondke @Yoda-esque @G_B_ @tweakerA village idiot got croeres of rs by luck and some how or the other survived and got lucky with any idiocy he did.

he had a lot of village idiots who liked him too symbolizes his fans :giggle:

Oh chuchha... computer pe deen raat beth k tune kya ukhaad liya jo Dhoni ki mehnat ko dekh k woh movie yaad aa gayi??....

As Ravi Kishan would say.. ''Jindaggi jhandwa.. phir bhi ghamandwa''... :facepalm:

Some people just can't digest other's success..

6 hours ago, maniac said:

Dhoni reminds me of the Hindi movie I saw as a kid (early days of cable I would watch any crap movie) where Dada Kondke @Yoda-esque @G_B_ @tweakerA village idiot got croeres of rs by luck and some how or the other survived and got lucky with any idiocy he did.

he had a lot of village idiots who liked him too symbolizes his fans :giggle:

Dada Kondke in Hindi movie:whack3:

15 hours ago, veer said:

Oh chuchha... computer pe deen raat beth k tune kya ukhaad liya jo Dhoni ki mehnat ko dekh k woh movie yaad aa gayi??....

As Ravi Kishan would say.. ''Jindaggi jhandwa.. phir bhi ghamandwa''... :facepalm:

Some people just can't digest other's success..

So wait... just because a person is posting behind a keyboard he needs to appreciate every loser out there on TV wah kya logic hai

10 minutes ago, speedheat said:

You're quoting a guy who bunked college to watch dhoni bat back in 2006 with his 148 vs pak still remaining my second favorite

dont worry .. he will murder the bowlers , as i said he is unusually aggressive these days :p:

1 hour ago, maniac said:

So wait... just because a person is posting behind a keyboard he needs to appreciate every loser out there on TV wah kya logic hai

lol.. calling Dhoni, the highest paid cricketer for several years, with only captain to win ODI, T20, Champions trophy, a loser..

Anyways, hating people is too easy for some. Thankfully.. life has not taught me to be one of those.