A Pakistani fast bowler with an Indian rolemodel

2 minutes ago, Imtiaz said:

What observation genius ! Only an ugly and not so good looking girls can produce power?

And besides you should know the difference between dynamics of men and womens game.

i never called any one ugly. And her being cute is a compliment. 

what is the dynamics of men and womens game ? do women play in mars with lesser gravity. I am not sure goswamy might be 5'8" ?  thats puts the pak cutie at around 5' my question is how does she generate power from her cute title frame to be a fast bowler.

8 minutes ago, Imtiaz said:

What observation genius ! Only an ugly and not so good looking girls can produce power?

And besides you should know the difference between dynamics of men and womens game.

Takes offence at one person being called cute and continues to call the other ugly and not good looking.

Tell me what qualifies as ugly??You seem to have set standards...i pity for people who have to deal with you on a daily basis.

18 minutes ago, Imtiaz said:

More than us why cant you simply say you are double faced hate monger? When kohli had few candid moments with our players all friends set the forum on fire and went after kohli like an hungry predators and here you are showering praises for the same act.why ? Because you had lost? So if players lose they should go crazy and lose their senses?

There's a difference between meeting a role model and celebrating a loss with the opponents. Kohli the chut*a showed his aukaat. He got abused and rightly so. Can;t expect a guy like you to understand this. Chal nikaal.

56 minutes ago, Vilander said:

i never called any one ugly. And her being cute is a compliment. 

what is the dynamics of men and womens game ? do women play in mars with lesser gravity. I am not sure goswamy might be 5'8" ?  thats puts the pak cutie at around 5' my question is how does she generate power from her cute title frame to be a fast bowler.

She's a 6 footer ... and big boned too.

Women's cricket version of Mohd Irfan.

1 hour ago, Imtiaz said:

Go through your comment the way you said it it sounds more like an disability and disadvantage than compliment.

And dynamics are different because womens cricket is v little about power and brute force but more about consistency and smartness.that is the why you never see any women bowler dismising the batter by beating her in pace rather than line length and seam or swing no matter how well built she is.

lol diability...hehe i'd love to see more disabled girls like that.. they are slower but still the same dynamics. power precision simple.

28 minutes ago, Iconoclast said:

She's a 6 footer ... and big boned too.

Women's cricket version of Mohd Irfan.

there we go imitiaz stop being a pea brain and just relate just like this. Goswamy is a freak around 6 foot that puts the cutie around 5'5? which is normal for women cricket.

3 hours ago, Imtiaz said:

Hahah trying to recover by laughing after a heavy bezti.

Koi nai apas ki bat per agli bar tyari sy aana

Calm down little man syndrome -  India won one and lost one.  The one you won just happened to be finals.   Stop losing your nuts over it - I understand your team doesn't give yo many reasons to celebrate but calm down hopscotch 

13 hours ago, Imtiaz said:

I think you have problems in comprehending. she is cute and little - and therefore he wondered how she generated the power... being cute had nothing to with generation of power.

15 hours ago, Imtiaz said:

More than us why cant you simply say you are double faced hate monger? When kohli had few candid moments with our players all friends set the forum on fire and went after kohli like an hungry predators and here you are showering praises for the same act.why ? Because you had lost? So if players lose they should go crazy and lose their senses?

Itna kyun ro raha hai be, phateechar?

14 hours ago, Imtiaz said:

I see where are you taking it to but the point is that you are massively overratinf the physique and stature of women players if that was the case than Smiriti Mandhana wouldnt be scoring back to back tons who is such short and sweety and by far the most gorgeous women cricketer out there.

i must say i agree with you ,what a smile :love:

7 hours ago, Imtiaz said:

Abey tu hy kon Jahil ki olad,bilawaja hr jaga bech mn ghus jata hy kabhi koi related bat ki hy tuny

or gali deny ka abey tujhy shoq hy na agr mn shru hoa to apni mommy ki good mn ghus jayega.Samjh lia

bilawaja hi baja ta hu mein pakistanion ki...tum log bajne ke liye hi to aate ho iss forum par...shuru hone se pehle hi khatam ho jayega tu phateechar