Shame on Modi/Rajnath/BJP for ignoring deaths of RSS workers

Gollum

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/stabbed-rss-worker-succumbs-to-injuries-security-tightened-in-mangaluru/story-Knc4slcq5ELLSlDwCsW2JJ.html

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Mangalore/bc-road-attack-victim-dies-in-hospital/article19236523.ece

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/mangaluru/mangaluru-on-edge-as-rss-man-succumbs-after-attack/articleshow/59499790.cms

When UPA was in power these things were expected, but now? Forget Kerala or even Tamil Nadu, Karnataka RSS karyakartas are being butchered in broad daylight. 20+ RSS workers killed in Karnataka(most of them in coastal region) since 2014. Not one word or tweet of condemnation by PM/HM/BJP top brass. Modi and co are nothing without the hard work and sacrifices of RSS ground level workers. I am not a big RSS fan myself but these deaths sadden me, so many families left in the lurch because of radical Islamic terrorists. The Muslims even attacked the funeral procession of Sharath, an ordinary laundry man who also happened to be a RSS worker. He had no enmity with anyone, no cases against him and according to local news outlets loved by his neighbors because he helped people irrespective of religion or caste. It isn't difficult to track the assailants, almost all the men doing these murders are members of SDPI, PFI, CFI.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Democratic_Party_of_India

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popular_Front_of_India

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campus_Front_of_India

SDPI/PFI is one deadly organization, they operate terror camps in Wayanad/Western Ghats and have connections with IS/AQ/LeT/ISI. How they haven't been banned is beyond me, what are the courts waiting for? Why can't IB start eliminating the deadly ones before it becomes a full fledged LeT like organization? 

There is another shocking development. This page Mangalore Muslims( http://newsable.asianetnews.tv/karnataka/rss-strongman-kalladka-prabhakar-bhat-gets-death-threathttps://www.facebook.com/MangaloreMuslims/ has been giving death threats to many BJP/RSS linked people. They have even prepared a hitlist and shared it today afternoon(now taken down). How is this being allowed by FB? Can you share these hit lists and celebrate murder openly on FB now? Why are our agencies not booking the admins of that group and closing it down permanently?

SHAME on Modi and BJP top brass. Now that they are in power they have forgotten the people who helped them reach that position. Is it really so difficult for PM to tweet condolences or mention these incidents in mann ki baat/national TV etc? 

Robbers robbed my uncle's house. Shame on my uncle for not orotecting the house 

My friend's aunt was run over by a crazy driver who hit her when she was walking on the sidewalk. Shame on my friend's aunt for getting hurt 

And the police, govt, etc., did nothing to prevent all that  :hitler:

4 hours ago, zen said:

Robbers robbed my uncle's house. Shame on my uncle for not orotecting the house 

My friend's aunt was run over by a crazy driver who hit her when she was walking on the sidewalk. Shame on my friend's aunt for getting hurt 

And the police, govt, etc., did nothing to prevent all that  :hitler:

Shame on your uncle yes if he promised security. Unfortunate with your aunty. Faliure of government , police in not being able to catch the robbers and the drunken driver. 

7 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Shame on your uncle yes if he promised security. Unfortunate with your aunty. Faliure of government , police in not being able to catch the robbers and the drunken driver. 

Expanding that logic further, for the many jews who got killed in germany, shame on them for allowing that to happen to them as they promised to keep themselves and their families safe

Blame is on perpetrator(s), not the unsuspecting victim(s). This thread should have been criticising those who committed such atrocities 

1 hour ago, zen said:

Expanding that logic further, for the many jews who got killed in germany, shame on them for allowing that to happen to them as they promised to keep themselves and their families safe

Blame is on perpetrator(s), not the unsuspecting victim(s). This thread should have been criticising those who committed such atrocities 

Shame on the German government who couldn't provide them security. Like what is happening in India today. Government is the not the victim. People are victims. Govt is supposed to protect.

8 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Shame on the German government who couldn't provide them security. Like what is happening in India today. Government is the not the victim. People are victims. Govt is supposed to protect.

In this case, people are being victimised by other people not govt

But I agree that respective state govts which control the police should do a better job. Action should be taken against those attacking the workers

I m in favor of a much stricter govt. Ind sub continent has a history of fighting among themselves when it is not under a stricter / authoritian power. People will fight over languages, religion, regions, etc 

May be Modi should be given more powers with a term of 15 years to drive reforms

problem with some one like Modi is their lack of Education and finesse. He needs to still learn how to be the regal statesman not faced by a blond, its beneath him.  As an Administrator he is very good, and best India has had for some time.

kelly.png

Edited by Vilander

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

problem with some one like Modi is their lack of Education and finesse. He needs to still learn how to be the regal statesman not faced by a blond, its beneath him.  As an Administrator he is very good, and best India has had for some time.

kelly.png

WTF does this have to do with anything? 

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

kelly.png

you are probably displaying your "impress the gora" mentality in the post above

:facepalm:

Edited by zen

2 minutes ago, surajmal said:

Pretty absurd tangent. You want the guy who grew up in abject poverty to pretend "regal"?

atleast as a statesman not try to chit chat a reporter who is out for an interview with Putin his host? stoic silence with an occasional warm smile and nod would have been great. But hey he will learn.

6 minutes ago, Vilander said:

atleast as a statesman not try to chit chat a reporter who is out for an interview with Putin his host? stoic silence with an occasional warm smile and nod would have been great. But hey he will learn.

Modi and Putin were walking together and Kelly was standing by the door. What would you want him to do? Besides how can you expect him to be familiar with mannerisms and idioms (and english is probably 4th-5th language for him) that a player like putin would know when faced with a total babe like that? (There is too much cringe factor in older Indians as is. Hell, do you know any "cool" Indians? No such thing exists) 

7 hours ago, Vilander said:

problem with some one like Modi is their lack of Education and finesse. He needs to still learn how to be the regal statesman not faced by a blond, its beneath him.  As an Administrator he is very good, and best India has had for some time

You suffer from deep inferiority complex. You are one of those Indians who thinks that our English accent, food, education, culture etc represents backwardness

9 hours ago, surajmal said:

Modi and Putin were walking together and Kelly was standing by the door. What would you want him to do? Besides how can you expect him to be familiar with mannerisms and idioms (and english is probably 4th-5th language for him) that a player like putin would know when faced with a total babe like that? (There is too much cringe factor in older Indians as is. Hell, do you know any "cool" Indians? No such thing exists) 

Lol the point is to reduce the cringe factor by careful orchestration..trust in process.

This is why it seems suicidal sometimes to be a political worker for a political party. 

Vajpayee did the same thing, when RSS workers were killed in Assam, right before the GE in 2003-04. Then the RSS didn't work as hard for his reelection, and we got 10 years of UPA.

Communists murder something like an average of 3 Congress workers a day in Bengal during their reign, but then INC forms alliances with Communists to win elections. 

How about these political parties give a **** when their workers die.