Ultimate Pace Foundation

I am hoping that the moderators will allow me to pass on this information about The Ultimate Pace Foundation.

In it's 3rd year now, UPF has a new camp at TERI Cricket Ground in Gurgaon, Delhi on October 24th, 25th, 26th & 27th. The website www.ultimatepacefoundation.com carries the details if you have an interest in Fast Bowling tuition with me.

I have been committed to developing talented fast bowlers in India, since Harshal Patel and Mohit Sharma at Haryana, but this is my own foundation, which is unfunded or sponsored. And I need some help from people in promoting the event.

2017-08-04_17-55-32.jpeg.b86184e631947923930c995a78177e0f.jpeg

Thank you in advance for your generous interest. former Haryana pace bowler Dhruv Singh is assisting with making bookings.

wish you the very best IAN ..I hope you manage to unearth 1 or 2 future fast bowlers out of this session..we would also request you to share your true feedback after this session is completed.

we want you to be straight forward , if you are not too impressed with the quality , be straight and if you have found just 1 or 2 genuinely international quality talent, do share , key point i want to make is INternational quality talent..folks who could may be compete with umesh shammi and other international fast bowlers.