Virat Kohli still needs MS Dhoni's leadership capacity - Sourav Ganguly

velu

7 hours ago, Laaloo said:

it's not like Dhoni is offering some input which any tom dick and harry couldnt figure out anyways

How do you what he is offering ? Did you play cricket with him ? :phehe: Did you even watch a match from the ground to see what goes on between overs or just commentating via USA watching ad breaks or scorecard till next ball of the over. 

Chalo lead us to 2019 WC victory then with Tom dick and harry.

Edited by Rasgulla
7 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Kohli has every right to go whom he feels like

Dhoni has every right to give him ideas specially being a former captain n senior player 

Both people doing their job their way , how does that make rohit not do his job 

When dhoni was captain i have sachin, zaheer walking up for advice and dhoni themselves going to them yet it never stopped gambhir or sehwag and kohli later on

Stop coming up with these bullshit excuses . 

Rahane is vice captain in test and yet ull see ashwin going to kohli so many times 

Rohit the captain is overrated.. He has his bambi lobby for MI running the pawns behind the scenes. He doesn't even do anything. Those coaches and staff decides who will bat and what position they ll be promoted in. He always ran on a good team which ishant sharma can lead as well. Only failure captain in that MI setup was sachin which is very obvious. Once they got rid of him management was free to do their job and they ended up winning a lot.

Edited by Rasgulla
7 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

Rather have that dumb captain who has every ICC trophy with dumb tactics 

You are missing the point. India won it despite him not because of him. Inida is enjoying #1 ranking without his help. He is a drag right now.

6 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

How do you what he is offering ? Did you play cricket with him ? :phehe: Did you even watch a match from the ground to see what goes on between overs or just commentating via USA watching ad breaks or scorecard till next ball of the over. 

Chalo lead us to 2019 WC victory then with Tom dick and harry.

How do you know dhoni is offering any good advise. Dhoni apologist have gone too far.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

You are missing the point. India won it despite him not because of him. Inida is enjoying #1 ranking without his help. He is a drag right now.

I am sure we had that ranking when India won 1st WC as well.. so according to your logic what did other captains do between that and 2011 LOL.. Dhoni is still the onfield captain so kohli runs to him every single over :phehe:

1 hour ago, Khota said:

How do you know dhoni is offering any good advise. Dhoni apologist have gone too far.

Well he won every single ICC trophy so he has the experience and did it all I guess ? If Dhoni is giving bad advice why is kohli running to him every over ? 

4 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

I like you more these days when we agree on certain things :adore:

I never disliked you. I just dont agree with you sometime. Not personal.

4 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

I am sure we had that ranking when India won 1st WC as well.. so according to your logic what did other captains do between that and 2011 LOL.. Dhoni is still the onfield captain so kohli runs to him every single over :phehe:

rankings re not suffering when dhoni stepped aside. i just checked - still #1 in tests.

4 hours ago, Khota said:

I never disliked you. I just dont agree with you sometime. Not personal.

rankings re not suffering when dhoni stepped aside. i just checked - still #1 in tests.

Because he has build a good team for kohli to carry forward. Which new players did kohli introduce to Test cricket ? Been 3 years still playing with Dhoni' s old test team. Even kuldeep yadav was given debut under Rahane.