What an absolute mood killer...

SG1994

Started the day with a little bit of hope, not much but a little. Pandya and Kohli going nicely together and Pandya, I mean that right there is the silliest and stupidest thing I have ever seen running himself out. Ashwin and Kohli did brilliantly fair play to them especially the latter. As usual, tail non existent and we concede a marginal lead.

Then bummy with beautiful bowling and I truly believe we are in the game, well and truly. We have a real sniff an overseas win after soooo many years. And bang, suddenly don't get a little bit of luck and classic case of poor catching - Parthiv/Pujjy mess up. I'm just wondering why do I bother, it's absolutely killing me. So much hope and it all dissipates away..................... Absolutely poor.

3 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

We have in both games been right in there . Proper competitive game . High class 

just can’t quite get over the line . Just in key moments when we about to take charge and take over , boom something happens and we screw up . 

We are so close . 

exactly but that is the most frustrating thing - because its only a 3 match series. by the time 'we get it right' its 0-3 and guess what we are onto ODIs

1 minute ago, SG1994 said:

pandya should have a gun up his a** and have a 50/50 chance of it being shot by ravi shastri. MATE HIS RUN OUT HAS COST US BIG TIME

I agree about his run out. But analyse our performance a little deeper. Atleast the bloke gave his all in the 1st matc and in the first inns here. His runout was a brainfart and he will learn surely.

But look at Rohit Sharma. Does he have an iota of shame? The least you can do is atleast try to work your way to a gritty 30-35 . He lazily gets out in the same fashion for years after years. Since 2007, I don't even recall 1 instant where he contributed away from home.

Today, what people like Parthiv  and in the last match, Dhawan did is absolutely disgraceful. How can you perform like this in INTERNATIONAL CRICKET for fu@ks sake? Afterall, you are luckiest out of 1.2 billion to represent your nation and your perform like Dhawan(laughs when he gets out to the worst of shots) or Patel (can't even go for a catch hardly a meter away)

5 minutes ago, Tridibans_16 said:

I agree about his run out. But analyse our performance a little deeper. Atleast the bloke gave his all in the 1st matc and in the first inns here. His runout was a brainfart and he will learn surely.

But look at Rohit Sharma. Does he have an iota of shame? The least you can do is atleast try to work your way to a gritty 30-35 . He lazily gets out in the same fashion for years after years. Since 2007, I don't even recall 1 instant where he contributed away from home.

Today, what people like Parthiv  and in the last match, Dhawan did is absolutely disgraceful. How can you perform like this in INTERNATIONAL CRICKET for fu@ks sake? Afterall, you are luckiest out of 1.2 billion to represent your nation and your perform like Dhawan(laughs when he gets out to the worst of shots) or Patel (can't even go for a catch hardly a meter away)

no I agree 100 million %. Rohit sharma, I mean there is no point to even say anything. The reason I ignored him is because he cannot be helped. He's 30 now and that is that. Parthiv, same, he's a poor keeper. 

Pandya, the reason I am so upset with him is because of exactly what you said, the potential he has. The run out in this game, unbelievable, quality. But to do what he did today, shows a lack of respect to us - the fans. U have to be giving it your all consistently, at least do the basics right. Come on... but yeah totally agree with u

Everyone knows Ind is a mouse overseas. Still people come as if this time things will be different and act as if Ind is a fav :facepalm: ....  It could be once in a blue moon. Let the team win consistency overseas before creating that hype in your minds 

Instead of crying over cricket again and again, it would help to do something useful (plant trees for e.g.) during the time devoted to watching cricket 

12 minutes ago, zen said:

Everyone knows Ind is a mouse overseas. Still people come as if this time things will be different and act as if Ind is a fav :facepalm: ....  It could be once in a blue moon. Let the team win consistency overseas before creating that hype in your minds 

Instead of crying over cricket again and again, it would help to do something useful (plant trees for e.g.) during the time devoted to watching cricket 

Bhai this is a cricket forum, we are cricket addicts. An overseas marquee series after 3 years and you ask us to plant trees in stead of watching cricket, blasphemy.