Anyone bought diamonds/jewels from Gitanjali gems ???

velu

6 hours ago, jusarrived said:

Frauds getting exposed lately , you actually criticizing that ? Lol 

It is not frauds getting exposed it is running after looting money

If I go by your logic then lots of frauds like 2 G , CWG ,coal etc were exposed in UPA .I guess from now onwards you will not criticise them

1 hour ago, Singh bling said:

It is not frauds getting exposed it is running after looting money

If I go by your logic then lots of frauds like 2 G , CWG ,coal etc were exposed in UPA .I guess from now onwards you will not criticise them

You don't see a difference between a 2G,CWG  and pnb,geetanjali scam ? Are you intentionally playing dumb ?

6 hours ago, Singh bling said:

And you really think that Nirav Modi fraud case is exposing of scam and BJP Govt in all this episode is as innocent as child??

its very likely some BJP politicians may have been involved , may be not ..at that level there is not much differnce between a cong/BJP/Aap politician , so it dosent really matter to me and I will be happy if these politicians are exposed which ever party they are from ..the BJP Govt is different and I dont think they are involved , like the Cong Govt was involved in all those scams in the past .  

39 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

its very likely some BJP politicians may have been involved , may be not ..at that level there is not much differnce between a cong/BJP/Aap politician , so it dosent really matter to me and I will be happy if these politicians are exposed which ever party they are from ..the BJP Govt is different and I dont think they are involved , like the Cong Govt was involved in all those scams in the past .  

The way so many congress leaders joined BJP and BJP welcomed them with open arms clearly shows that BJP and Congress don't have any difference.