One player can keep just one player out of the playing xi !!!

velu

7 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

dhoni has taken only one place...

but like terrorists with pakistan and retards with Indian media, some things always come in a package

with dhoni, arrive his friends... they take up the other places... :p

You want Rohit and Kohli to be dropped? That will not be very good for us.

17 minutes ago, Shunya said:

You want Rohit and Kohli to be dropped? That will not be very good for us.

so cute... what about project lets make raina no.4, project lets force batsman jadeja down the throats of CSK fans, project medium pacers...

who are they? not friends? concubines? :p

29 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

so cute... what about project lets make raina no.4, project lets force batsman jadeja down the throats of CSK fans, project medium pacers...

who are they? not friends? concubines? :p

Why are you worried about CSK projects so much? Afterall its a team which everyone hates, so let them lose with whatever team they wish. If they are selecting all these mediocre players in CSK team and loosing it, then its good for your team, isnt it?

8 hours ago, Shunya said:

I am waiting for the day when these haters will start calling for Dhoni's head to get in new bowlers in Indian team...:phehe:

Don't you know dhoni destroyed #UdtaUmesh career ? :giggle: He held guns over selectors head to not select him.

People were so outraged at this that they celebrated a six hit by the bowler umesh against Dhoni's team. :rotfl:

7 hours ago, Shunya said:

Why are you worried about CSK projects so much? Afterall its a team which everyone hates, so let them lose with whatever team they wish. If they are selecting all these mediocre players in CSK team and loosing it, then its good for your team, isnt it?

I am supporting all our Indian youngsters in all IPL teams. I cannot connect with any IPL team after sachin's retirement. I am just looking out for Shaw, Gill, avesh khan, pant, KLR etc... :)