‘I don’t allow my boys to give maa-behen ki gaali’: Mahendra Singh Dhoni

What do you think about Shreyas Iyer in that video it seems he’s acting as if he’s already a superstar.

Just another deluded fame hungry idiotic dumb jock.
Fun Fact:
I know people who personally know Iyer and say he was super nice earlier-then stardom ruined him.
He has got signals from certain cricket administrators that he might be the next Captain of India if Dravid becomes the Senior Team coach and us din se hi uska brain ka idhaar udhaar ho gaya.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

34 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Fun Fact:
I know people who personally know Iyer and say he was super nice earlier-then stardom ruined him.
He has got signals from certain cricket administrators that he might be the next Captain of India if Dravid becomes the Senior Team coach and us din se hi uska brain ka idhaar udhaar ho gaya.

Interesting. You seem to be well connected. I am a peon compared to you.

39 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Fun Fact:

Ek baat batao, you think Iyer is international material let alone captaincy, at this stage?

Interesting. You seem to be well connected. I am a peon compared to you.

Haha one of my friend's uncle works for a popular channel which telecasts moronic daily soaps.
He has friends who work in media, entertainment and sports.
However, this anecdote comes from a girl who works as an Executive producer in the same channel as Uncle.
She was Iyer's batchmate in Podar but isn't really friends with him.

12 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Haha one of my friend's uncle works for a popular channel which telecasts moronic daily soaps.
However, this anecdote comes from a girl who works as an Executive producer in the same channel as Uncle.

you can start one gossip thread here :phehe:

16 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

:shock: 'moronic daily soaps' :shocked: ... This is the first time in my life  I am hearing it from a girl... You don't like daily soaps dramebazi??

3 hours ago, speedheat said:

What you have read might be true, was that fan he broke phone of was a lady or girl? ???   Might be a male fan, No matter how bad his mood is I don't think he wll disrespect any lady/girl fan.

But look at dhoni ignoring that lady as if He is some global superstar.

'Ek hi ladies this waha pe, book aur pen leke, 2min ruke  use autograph de deta to uska kya jata?

While giving autograph is good gesture, not giving one can't be criticized.

I remember the time when Dhoni visited our school in 2007, he talked to us, shook hands but didn't give any autograph. 

Seemed like really nice, humble and shy guy at that time. Dunno how much he has changed now.