vishalvirsingh

Speed & Performance of Indian and Foreign Speed Merchants in IPL 2019

2 minutes ago, TNAmarkFromIndia said:

You realise there's more cricket out there than just IPL, right?

No T20 franchise will want to play bowlers that are run machines.

We just saw a match where the medium pace bowlers were taken to the cleaners.

Also why assume that genuine pace bowlers are run machines?

4 minutes ago, TNAmarkFromIndia said:

You realise there's more cricket out there than just IPL, right?

No T20 franchise will want to play bowlers that are run machines.

Generally it has been the case

Srh played kaul,sandeep,bhuvi(of course he was captain)

They had sameness in their attack,which bit them at the end,im not blindly advocating for bowlers like umesh,aaron in this format,

did they get their purpose served?

I dont think so

16 minutes ago, TNAmarkFromIndia said:

Because we don't have the best track record with the likes of Yadav and Aaron. 

Agree but doesn't mean we give up. Bumrah is good and we have promising pacers like Saini, Avesh and so on emerging,  also the medium pace alternatives like Kaul, Thakur,  Unadkut are hardly world beaters 

3 minutes ago, TNAmarkFromIndia said:

Just two bowlers who don't make up for how bad in LOIs Yadav and Aaron are compared to trundlers.

Yadav and Aaron have been bad across formats(excluding Yadavs tremendous home test record),we have many upcoming fast bowlers who have the will to bend their backs,its just they need ample backing, can't overlook other pacers by just repeatedly giving examples of Yadav and Aaron

Atleast they should be given exposure which they weren't getting in national team offlate even in useless bilaterals

We were expecting them to be getting their chances this ipl

53 minutes ago, TNAmarkFromIndia said:

Just two bowlers who don't make up for how bad in LOIs Yadav and Aaron are compared to trundlers.

See we are improving in this department we never had rich history like wi, aus or pak so calling it just 2 bowlers isn't fair.

Emphasis should be on genuinely quick pacers with reasonable accuracy and skills taking bumrah or shami as benchmark neither medium pacers nor inaccurate short pitch obsessed speedsters.

Edited by speedheat

12 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Yadav and Aaron have been bad across formats(excluding Yadavs tremendous home test record),we have many upcoming fast bowlers who have the will to bend their backs,its just they need ample backing, can't overlook other pacers by just repeatedly giving examples of Yadav and Aaron

Atleast they should be given exposure which they weren't getting in national team offlate even in useless bilaterals

We were expecting them to be getting their chances this ipl

Agree.

sandeep sharma is a slow trundler - no point of playing him ahead of KHAleel who played for indian 11 a few weeks before.

SID Kaul is some one against whom I would like to PAD UP..why was khaleel not played ahead of him.

BHuvi- Use a bit of Head..khaleel was being played ahead of bhuvi recently , there must be some thing in him which shastri and kohli saw. i know he underperformed but still he is way ahead of SID kaul and sandeep sharma

3 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Bumrah gets Axar with a 144.6 k bouncer.

what ever express writes , i always Like - 

I am not sure what is the reason?

can anybody tell me the reason as to why I always like what ever express writes....

:cheer:

15 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Emphasis should be on genuinely quick pacers with reasonable accuracy and skills taking bumrah or shami as benchmark neither medium pacers nor inaccurate short pitch obsessed speedsters.

Emphasis is going to be on who looks to be in better rhythm and less likely to leak runs. It's franchise cricket.

53 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Ishant is more famous +trusted.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

ya baby...But...

Check out genuine fast bowlers in this IPL, what they are doing-

1.rabada...23 runs 4 overs 2 wickets....

2.Bumrah....

3. Lockie fergusson.....

4.Saini impressing one and all even hitting watson on his helmet and making a genuine impact.

ishant has also bowled 140+ most of the time and he has experience too.

But I feel Saini is genuinely bowling nearly as fast as BUMRAH in this IPL,he bowled fast on a chennai slow wicket uptil 147.1k , if Saini is able to bowl super fast and with good line and length , i expect him to take wickets and also hit some batsman and larger than that is MAKING an IMPACT.

see Rabada ,bumrah,ferguson and saini have made some impact.

Ishant is also fighting hard with Saini and let the better one play for INDIA in the world cup as fourth Pacer, Lets See, But I am expecting it could be Saini as He is looking to not SLOW DOWN, if he slows down like khaleel then I am sure he won't be picked but if he can sustain these 140k+Average Speed he is bound to book his seat in the plane to england.

Edited by vishalvirsingh