Who bats where in World Cup is a decision for later - Kohli

Number 4 should never be a floater, easy answer to give when you've f****** up with selections and no one took the chance. Just put Mahi at 4 as Rohit himself said too. That's a strong top 4 then. Maybe can even use Rahul at end of innings like a T20 player or a floater, where he has a license to attack.

Rohit, Dhawan, Kohli, Dhoni, Jadhav, Rahul, Pandya, Jaddu/BK, Kuldeep, Shami, Bumrah

6 hours ago, ViruDilSeKhelo said:

Number 4 should never be a floater, easy answer to give when you've f****** up with selections and no one took the chance. Just put Mahi at 4 as Rohit himself said too. That's a strong top 4 then. Maybe can even use Rahul at end of innings like a T20 player or a floater, where he has a license to attack.

Rohit, Dhawan, Kohli, Dhoni, Jadhav, Rahul, Pandya, Jaddu/BK, Kuldeep, Shami, Bumrah

Actually that’s the best possible playing 11 . KL is better off at 6 than 4 or it could be even DK 

On 4/20/2019 at 5:00 PM, jusarrived said:

Actually that’s the best possible playing 11 . KL is better off at 6 than 4 or it could be even DK 

I hope we keep it like that and don't chop and change too much or it may come to haunt us. Need to back people in certain roles and support till the end. Chahal to me shouldn't be an automatic selection - I feel he can be slogged in key matches and offers nothing with the bat either. 

3 hours ago, SK_IH said:

Vijay Shankar in place of Jadhav, I have no faith in Jadhav doing anything in this WC

Yea with his attempt to play dinky shots very early in the innings, he more often than not fails. Very poor reliability.

Edited by vvvslaxman