Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Alam_dar

Could open sex education (in direction of Kama Sutra) help in reducing Frustration in the society?

Recommended Posts

Frustration:

In Pakistani Madrasas, the rate of child rape is many times higher than rape of children in normal schools. There are unnatural bans upon women in Pashtoon area, thus the disease of Bacha-Bazi is widespread in Pashtoon areas.    Same thing happens in West, where child rape is high in the churches. This proves that "unnatural" bans upon the "human nature" bring frustration to the society. 

 

 

Lately I was thinking what if the ancient people of India were leading a proper natural life with open education of sex, as one could see it in the temples and Kama Sutra? 

 

In schools, kids are given only limited sex education (which is mainly about prevention). But what about sex education regarding "Enjoying"?

 

I see that boys, or even married men, even in the West, don't understand the wishes of their partner during whole process of sex. Ultimately, it brings to unsatisfied pair despite having sex. Even married men have a lot of questions in their minds how to approach their partners. 

 

Therefore, what if 16 years old boy and girls are again given sex educational course, but this time regarding enjoyment, so that both sexes could understand each other better? 

 

Do you think that asking questions from specialist will decrease the frustration in the minds of the youth. 

 

Do you think present day Indian society (especially the religious one) will allow introduction of Kama Sutra traditions in India once again? 

 

I mean, despite heavy bans, still the sexual urges make boys to watch Porno films at huge rate even in Islamic countries like Pakistan. Same is with India. Then what is the problem if youth also get proper sex education too.

 

For me, proper sex education is a step in positive direction, while watching porno films goes little bit in the negative direction. 

 

Proper sex education is about "real life", while porno is about "fantasy world". 

 

Watching porno without sex education is like visiting the temples of sex positions without proper education of Kama Sutra.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sex is a drive and Only sex itself can get rid of “frustration”.  

However  concept of “virginity “ and “high weightage” to it needs addressing. Situation is so pathetic that People are killing people just so that in next life they may not have to fap but their will be virgins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is what happens when you have half-assed knowledge about a culture. Kamasutra is not about fking everything that walks or be a total promiscuous person. Sex was not a taboo in Indian society obviously but there is obvious distinction between sex and perversion in Hindu culture. I hope you know the difference. 

 

Only in India and Hindu tradition we see a priest deciding the actual muhurat/auspicious time for both the wedding and the consummation of that marriage(Suhaag raat)  .

 

Philosophy of Kamasutra is that having a good sex life is a very integral part of a marriage/relationship. It is supposed to be a manual to improve sex life between 2 consenting adults and obviously the context was within the framework of a marriage. It gave equal importance to the satisfaction of both the man and the woman. It reflects gender equality in India in that period which is amazing and treats sex as just another daily requirement of an adult.

 

It is probably made exotic by the Arab/central asia invaders and the europeans who probably treated women like commodities or war loot and viewed sex in a different context.

 

Now coming to your suggestion using Kamasutra as a sex education tool is the dumbest thing I ever heard. Addiction to Porn and Sex education are not mutually inclusive. Sure educating kids and teaching them safety is a must but it is not going to stop anyone from watching porn. Do Anti-smoking ads and gruesome images stop a smoker from smoking?

 

I understand that Porn addiction is slowly getting to a point of becoming an actual problem that needs attention and that issue should be dealt separately just like any other addiction is handled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, maniac said:

This is what happens when you have half-assed knowledge about a culture. Kamasutra is not about fking everything that walks or be a total promiscuous person. Sex was not a taboo in Indian society obviously but there is obvious distinction between sex and perversion in Hindu culture. I hope you know the difference. 

Well, there is a misunderstanding.  I didn't include the discussion about promiscuity regarding Kama Sutra or old Indian culture, but I limited myself to kama sutra like sex education for the partner only. Many married men also have lot of questions in their minds too. And they don't know the needs of their partners and thus involved in non-satisfying sex practices. 

 

I mean sex is not only sex. If sexual understanding is present there, then you could have a golden satisfying sex. I don't know how to explain this difference in words. 

 

10 minutes ago, maniac said:

Only in India and Hindu tradition we see a priest deciding the actual muhurat/auspicious time for both the wedding and the consummation of that marriage(Suhaag raat)  .

It seems a time is coming when people are going to stop believing in Muhurats. 

 

10 minutes ago, maniac said:

Philosophy of Kamasutra is that having a good sex life is a very integral part of a marriage/relationship. It is supposed to be a manual to improve sex life between 2 consenting adults and obviously the context was within the framework of a marriage. It gave equal importance to the satisfaction of both the man and the woman. It reflects gender equality in India in that period which is amazing and treats sex as just another daily requirement of an adult.

Yes, I am also talking only about this philosophy. 

So, why Indian society stopped educating the pairs with Kama Sutra? 

It was a healthy philosophy and must be reintroduced in the Indian culture once again. 

The goal is "ultimate Satisfaction" between husband and wife and their sexual life. 

 

10 minutes ago, maniac said:

It is probably made exotic by the Arab/central asia invaders and the europeans who probably treated women like commodities or war loot and viewed sex in a different context.

Muslims have so many religious taboos during sex, that they could neither get sex education like Kama Sutra, nor could have satisfaction. 

Western people are always in process of learning due to their freethinking, and thus they respect Kama Sutra as part of education. 

 

10 minutes ago, maniac said:

Now coming to your suggestion using Kamasutra as a sex education tool is the dumbest thing I ever heard. Addiction to Porn and Sex education are not mutually inclusive. Sure educating kids and teaching them safety is a must but it is not going to stop anyone from watching porn. Do Anti-smoking ads and gruesome images stop a smoker from smoking?

 

I understand that Porn addiction is slowly getting to a point of becoming an actual problem that needs attention and that issue should be dealt separately just like any other addiction is handled.

Actually, I was not intended to recommend use of Kama Sutra to get rid of porno as I started this thread. I wanted to keep it to "satisfaction" and thus reintroduction to Indian society for this purpose. 

 

Therefore, my basic question is why Indian society today is not ready to re-introduce education of Kama Sutra?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ bhai, Islam entered in India. You have to visit Khajuraho temples to understand openness of the society.

 

Believe me, its not as simple as what maniac is stating. So simply understand it as “art” and importance of love making. 

 

Its. Not easy to have a debate in forum about Kamasutra. You need yourself to be coming from very open mind. Yes very open mind. More than what we have now even in “West”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, mishra said:

^ bhai, Islam entered in India. You have to visit Khajuraho temples to understand openness of the society.

 

Believe me, its not as simple as what maniac is stating. So simply understand it as “art” and importance of love making. 

 

Era of Islamic dominance is over in India. 

My question remains there. 

I see religious Indians are against open Sex Education like Kama Sutra, which was part of ancient Indian society. 

Actually, I see total opposite of this when I see "Romeo Force" beating people on the day of Valentine. 

 

Is it wrong to say that present day religious Hindus are following more of Islamic traditions than the ancient Hindu culture?

 

Quote

Its. Not easy to have a debate in forum about Kamasutra. You need yourself to be coming from very open mind. Yes very open mind. More than what we have now even in “West”

I feel it is not an issue of WEST. 

It may be a "natural phenomenon" or perhaps basic human nature where they have a wish to have sex to all women that they feel pretty. 

At moment, men are watching different women in porno films in order to satisfy their sexual wishes. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^First part: Yes, a lot of present day traditions have been greatly influenced by laws and rulers of land. 

 

Second Part about West: It is taboo to say least and in some cases, illegal. :cantstop:

Common Western society will not be able to digest it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

legalize prostitution. Ensure curbs on child and human trafficking, tax Johns who acquire the service, provide sops to the workers.. A legal prostitution industry that is safe will provide the needed 'release' to the society. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Vilander said:

legalize prostitution. Ensure curbs on child and human trafficking, tax Johns who acquire the service, provide sops to the workers.. A legal prostitution industry that is safe will provide the needed 'release' to the society. 

Prostitutes never appealed me.  I don't think I can get mental satisfaction with prostitutes.

 

For me, there should be an element of love and affection along with sex. Only this could provide me with that satisfaction which I seek. 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Vilander said:

legalize prostitution. Ensure curbs on child and human trafficking, tax Johns who acquire the service, provide sops to the workers.. A legal prostitution industry that is safe will provide the needed 'release' to the society. 

There are unforeseen problems cropping up with legalized prostitution. In Germany recently there was a case where a lady applied for welfare benefits and was told to be a prostitute instead, since it’s a legal profession and German law dictates that you only qualify for welfare if you are disabled or exhausted all avenues of seeking employment. So the officer wanted the lady to apply to licensed brothels. She sued on human dignity and human rights ground and no one really knew wtf to do about it, because how can u recognize profession x as legal but give exception to people who don’t want to do profession x ?? It ended in the city beurocrat processing her application anyways but the problem with legalized prostitution exists.

 

can u imagine if some poor lady went for dole in India and was told to apply in red light district for employment ?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

In Germany recently there was a case where a lady applied for welfare benefits and was told to be a prostitute instead, since it’s a legal profession and German law dictates that you only qualify for welfare if you are disabled or exhausted all avenues of seeking employment.

Simple consider the prostitution employement as a non option as an equal opportunity employement or some kind of private employement that can not be an option unless the person is willing. Call it loss of dignity or something  and give sops for the same reason say take 50 % of tax revenue and subsidise health or social security for workers. Its stupid of a employment insurance dept to ask a lady to do prostitution if she is not qualified for anything else, the official who asked it should be made to do community service as a jigalow for old and infirm ladies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Prostitutes never appealed me.  I don't think I can get mental satisfaction with prostitutes.

 

For me, there should be an element of love and affection along with sex. Only this could provide me with that satisfaction which I seek. 

 

 

 

 

 

Will you call yourself a sexualy fruatrated person or one prone to be a rapist ? If not you are alright already. Its fpr the really fruatrated ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vilander said:

Simple consider the prostitution employement as a non option as an equal opportunity employement or some kind of private employement that can not be an option unless the person is willing. Call it loss of dignity or something  and give sops for the same reason say take 50 % of tax revenue and subsidise health or social security for workers. Its stupid of a employment insurance dept to ask a lady to do prostitution if she is not qualified for anything else, the official who asked it should be made to do community service as a jigalow for old and infirm ladies.

If it was so simple then it’d not be a case. I am simply stating that this is a legal progression issue of a legalized trade and it opens a whole host of conditions that impact others and are potential vulnerable points to freeloading. Legally, this is not easy to solve either, when people can refuse to do a legalized job that they are qualified for and instead want dole or EI. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Muloghonto said:

If it was so simple then it’d not be a case. I am simply stating that this is a legal progression issue of a legalized trade and it opens a whole host of conditions that impact others and are potential vulnerable points to freeloading. Legally, this is not easy to solve either, when people can refuse to do a legalized job that they are qualified for and instead want dole or EI. 

I am saying consider a cess on johns as a hedge for a prostitutes risk. Prostitution itself is not the issue traficking explotation lack of healthcare etc are issues. Imagine an empowered person who likes to have sex and is making money for it in an organised industry and has privacy to have a nor al life. Lots of frustrated johns would be off the street. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

If it was so simple then it’d not be a case. I am simply stating that this is a legal progression issue of a legalized trade and it opens a whole host of conditions that impact others and are potential vulnerable points to freeloading. Legally, this is not easy to solve either, when people can refuse to do a legalized job that they are qualified for and instead want dole or EI. 

When you say this "and are potential vulnerable points to freeloading." You mean since prostitution wont be considered a normal employement the workers the are eligible for ei. But the point ia once they are employed they will be income taxed and will contribute. Ita just not an open option fpr everyone or anyone that wants to retain their dignity and dont want to part with it sops or otherwise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Vilander said:

When you say this "and are potential vulnerable points to freeloading." You mean since prostitution wont be considered a normal employement the workers the are eligible for ei. But the point ia once they are employed they will be income taxed and will contribute. Ita just not an open option fpr everyone or anyone that wants to retain their dignity and dont want to part with it sops or otherwise.

No that’s not what I mean. I mean the type of exception granted to sex work ( as in you don’t have to become a sex worker if u don’t want to and instead get aid or dole) will be used by freeloaders in other industries, coming up with mental or emotional reasons to not do their job but be on dole. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Vilander said:

I am saying consider a cess on johns as a hedge for a prostitutes risk. Prostitution itself is not the issue traficking explotation lack of healthcare etc are issues. Imagine an empowered person who likes to have sex and is making money for it in an organised industry and has privacy to have a nor al life. Lots of frustrated johns would be off the street. 

Johns are more or less a history in the west anyways. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pakistanis like anal. There was a poll or something that sometime back and it showed Pak overwhelmingly watch anal porn videos. I do not think kama-sutra advocated anal, but I may be mistaken. If it didn't, then Pakistanis in real trouble, bruh! :giggle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Audiophile said:

Pakistanis like anal. There was a poll or something that sometime back and it showed Pak overwhelmingly watch anal porn videos. I do not think kama-sutra advocated anal, but I may be mistaken. If it didn't, then Pakistanis in real trouble, bruh! :giggle:

According to google trends Pakistan was at No. 3 in search for "anal Fu*ck" from 2004 to 2010 (link). 

 

After 2010, the search reduced while Government of Pakistan started banning the porn sites. 

 

And Pakistan was No. 1 in search for "Sister Fu*ck" from 2004 to 2010 (link). It seems that Pakistanis really love their sisters  while they are still at relatively higher position in "sister fu*ck" even after banning of porno sites from the Government of Pakistan. 

Edited by Alam_dar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ wow, Don’t get me wrong but the very basis of “Virgin” girl or “anal” and consumption of them is down to “manhood” size insecurity. Pakistani awaam need to be taught that “sex” is “pleasure”for both parties and not just male ego or dick measuring competition.  No wonder Pakistani crowd in UK keeps looking for young girls. They definitely need some Kamasutra education.

Edited by mishra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/30/2019 at 10:01 PM, Alam_dar said:

Era of Islamic dominance is over in India. 

My question remains there. 

I see religious Indians are against open Sex Education like Kama Sutra, which was part of ancient Indian society. 

Actually, I see total opposite of this when I see "Romeo Force" beating people on the day of Valentine. 

 

Is it wrong to say that present day religious Hindus are following more of Islamic traditions than the ancient Hindu culture?

 

I feel it is not an issue of WEST. 

It may be a "natural phenomenon" or perhaps basic human nature where they have a wish to have sex to all women that they feel pretty. 

At moment, men are watching different women in porno films in order to satisfy their sexual wishes. 

 

Sex and religion are different topics.I have seen even the conservative of Muslim girls open up, although it's little bit tough to get them going to the extent. Some muslim girls in India are very much approchable. As long as a pair is sure there is nobody to spot, there is good enough chance . If you are in Company with someone who is willing to sleep and if situation permits, things do happen without intentions in the open. It doesn't matters what religion the girls is from, they too must be liking sex in open

Edited by Straight Drive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/1/2019 at 9:41 PM, Straight Drive said:

Sex and religion are different topics.I have seen even the conservative of Muslim girls open up, although it's little bit tough to get them going to the extent. Some muslim girls in India are very much approchable. As long as a pair is sure there is nobody to spot, there is good enough chance . If you are in Company with someone who is willing to sleep and if situation permits, things do happen without intentions in the open. It doesn't matters what religion the girls is from, they too must be liking sex in open

Say what?

:confused: 

 

Is this your favourite song?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/1/2019 at 6:11 PM, Straight Drive said:

Sex and religion are different topics.I have seen even the conservative of Muslim girls open up, although it's little bit tough to get them going to the extent. Some muslim girls in India are very much approchable. As long as a pair is sure there is nobody to spot, there is good enough chance . If you are in Company with someone who is willing to sleep and if situation permits, things do happen without intentions in the open. It doesn't matters what religion the girls is from, they too must be liking sex in open

I feel that sex is nature.

While religion/traditions try to interfere in the domain of sex by bringing a lot of social/religious bans. 

If Muslim girls are ready for sex with boys, then it is the rebellion of the human nature against the religious bans. 

If Indians are following love day on Valentine, despite the threats by Romeo Force, then again it is the rebellion of human nature against religious/social bans. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...