Dk vs worlds best t20 bowlers in IPL

Surely indian team has failed to utilise him in t20 cricket and have used him in wrong formats in last few years.

Making rahul keep makes no sense....still feel we shud take pant n dk as keeper batsman for t20 Wc....as both can play as batsman only in XI as well. Both DK n pant are diff from pandya which can make life difficult for opposition captains. Dk does provide experience as well always a plus factor in big tournaments. Dk may not come close to dhoni in other formats but surely was always capable to achieve way more in t20 cricket. 

Dk, sky, pandya are or best option for high strike rate lower order options and we need to take 2 among them for sure. 

Ipl cancellation would be a blow for few players chances .

I can't believe that people are still rooting for this tried and tested failure. 

This guy isn't an international level player, he belongs in domestic, every time he played a big tournament he showed his true colours. 

Remember ct 2013 final t20 match, wc 2019 semifinals worst batsman (played like a tailender). 

If we still need players like him its obvious that india has no upcoming talent and ipl has failed in providing us  good players. 

He can score only in practice matches and will fail every time in real matches. 

A TTF who has managed to decieve indians for such a long time. 

Manish pandey>>>>>>dk

Rishabh pant>>>>>>>>>>>>>dk(just watch semifinal 2019 and u will realize the gap in their batting talent). 

I know posters will argue that t20 is a different format to odi but this guy doesn't have the talent to play international cricket (any formats). 

There is a threshold of talent needed to play cricket at the world level and he clearly lacks it. Period. 

1 hour ago, Manny_Pacquiao said:

DK was unfortunate to play his whole career at the same as dhoni.

If dhoni didn't exist, DK would be worth a lot more now. 

he himself is to be blamed but in t20 he cud have been gotten a look but indian cricket had no understanding of t20s

41 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

he himself is to be blamed but in t20 he cud have been gotten a look but indian cricket had no understanding of t20s

I just realized he won man of the match in india's first ever t20 international against south africa:

https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/14500/scorecard/255954/south-africa-vs-india-only-t20i-india-tour-of-south-africa-2006-07

he was part of that world cup winning team in 07 but yuvraj, dhoni, rohit, uthappa, gambhir all played better than him and he was forgotten for many years

4 minutes ago, Manny_Pacquiao said:

I just realized he won man of the match in india's first ever t20 international against south africa:

https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/14500/scorecard/255954/south-africa-vs-india-only-t20i-india-tour-of-south-africa-2006-07

he was part of that world cup winning team in 07 but yuvraj, dhoni, rohit, uthappa, gambhir all played better than him and he was forgotten for many years

i think it was after 2-3 years he discovered how good he was in t20, he n uthappa always had a huge range

I remeber in one of CL or IPL game he reverse swept mendis for few sixes and i was like wow but he mostly got chances when dhoni took rest and mostly he blew them all 

DK n pandya can make our lower middle order very good 

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

i think it was after 2-3 years he discovered how good he was in t20, he n uthappa always had a huge range

I remeber in one of CL or IPL game he reverse swept mendis for few sixes and i was like wow but he mostly got chances when dhoni took rest and mostly he blew them all 

DK n pandya can make our lower middle order very good 

DK is now one of the best middle order guys in IPL. he's lucky hes still young.

i think he plays better when he has responsbility. if the batting lineup is built around kohli, dhawan, rohit, he's not as good.

Uthappa is a wasted talent, i'll never forgot those 8 consecutive 40+ scores in 2014. rare to see that kind of form