Yash chopra untitled movie featuring srk,katrina and anushka short teaser

vayuu1

Well it's a very short teaser of the un named movie so can't judge on that basis coz it's not even a proper teaser so lets just wait for it ,oh and by the way it has already more than 3 lakh views.let's just wait for the actual trailer

Looks like a typical Yash Chopra Movie. Great locations. IMO the best movie Yash Chopra ever directed was Silsila. Nothing beats that masterpiece. I hope this one is better than Veer Zaara.
I once sold my DVD player second hand to an electronic dealer back in 2007. It accidentally had the Veer Zara DVD inside the player. The dealer refused to take that DVD from me and cursed that movie to hell. He was like Agar aap yeh DVD nahi waapas loge toh mujhe aapka DVD player nahi khareedna :cantstop:

Looks like a typical Yash Chopra Movie. Great locations. IMO the best movie Yash Chopra ever directed was Silsila. Nothing beats that masterpiece. I hope this one is better than Veer Zaara.
Silsila was ahead of it's time I liked kabhi kabhi ,daag and lamhe not to forget Chandni