Dhoni should be sacked as captain in all 3 formats!

Why not congress? 1. Team will be secular. 2. Kalmadi will be appointed as BCCI cheif. 3. Bowlers from minority community will get 12 overs and batsmen can have 2 wickets. 4. If the captain/coach drops a minority player, he will be charged under Communal violence bill. 5. Atleast 1 gay player. 6. Indian team logo will be changed to a gloved hand. 7. Papu will give an encouragement speech before every match. 8. 1 tour vs Italian cricket team every year. 9. Will field 8 players in Pakistan matches to make sure it doesn't hurt anyone's feelings and to uphold non violent secularism .
ROFL :giggle:
Its scary to think that more or less this team led by Dhoni will be appearing at the WC next year' date=' it has so many weaknesses that its embarrassing.[/quote'] Dhoni and Ishant are the main issues. Today, aside from jadeja if u can even call him a batsmen, everyone scored some sort of runs and we made a decent total, but our bowlers made the total to chase too high. When i say bowlers i mean ishant and ashwin. People have the balls to say shami was more expensive than ishant?!! WTF. Shami takes wickets, ishant does not. Shami just got hit for more on this day, but ishant sucks 24/7
Haven't seen saneindian' date='jussarrived,sidhoni in quite a while..will probably jump here when India might fluke a win to go gaga ovr how great captain dhobi is :giggle:[/quote'] I am here dude. Just not bothering to post much as it seems reason for every problem here is Dhoni.
I am here dude. Just not bothering to post much as it seems reason for every problem here is Dhoni.
Even I am a big Dhoni fan, but for once man open your eyes. Every pundits are blaming his selection in this series. Having Ishant over Aaron/Pandey and playing 2 spinners in NZ. Who does that, dude?
Even I am a big Dhoni fan' date=' but for once man open your eyes. Every pundits are blaming his selection in this series. Having Ishant over Aaron/Pandey and playing 2 spinners in NZ. Who does that, dude?[/quote'] and his reason for playing 2 spinners,he doesn't wanna get banned lol:cantstop:
Indian captain MS Dhoni after the 2nd ODI : "What some of the batters are going through is a phase where first when you come in and play a few games you just play your natural game and then all of a sudden you have a reputation to carry on and that puts a bit of pressure on them." "With more and more games, they will realise what their particular game is, they will back themselves to play that game and slowly, they'll change themselves and improve for better performance
What does thise even mean?