Toe the line, ICF

Mariyam

We've had 30 participants for the qualifier round of the 1st ICF "Toe the line" competition. In no particular order: urbestfriend, Clarke, Sachin=God, Lord, sabby, just a fan, derkin, Sooda, Sidhoni, DeepakDeo, Stuge, Aaku, Sid, Maniac316, Yoda-esque, Laloo, gaurav92, Ram, yoda, swing_n_speed, Tridibans_16, velu, veer, The Dark Horse, ravishingravi, vibhash, pravinkataria, Saurav01, L'etranger, Asim The top 10 will qualify for the final round. The results shall be posted in the next 24 hours, along with the many funny/wacky responses that I've received. The accidentally funniest reply will also get a special enaam. No Ram, Lata Mangeshkar is not the best male play back singer in Bollywood since the 90s. PS: Asim sent his entry at 12:30 am IST, which is midnight PST. :D Included his views too, to gather what a Pakistani national would think the common Indian perspective is.

I am in the airport waiting to board a flight' date=' will send my answers if I get some free time.[/quote'] Since I've always liked reading your travelogues, I will be magnanimous and extend the deadline by a little. Try sending it ASAP, so I can start the counting/ awarding points process.

Troll around for a year' date=' and you'll become a veteran :icflove:[/quote'] One year is too long a stretch. I started with my first post as a troll comment, that you quite unwittingly replied to. ;);) A couple of weeks in here and I'll gain enough mojo to gun you down. :cool:

No Ram, Lata Mangeshkar is not the best male play back singer in Bollywood since the 90s.
Wait, did I actually say Lata Mangeshkar? :hmmm: I meant to say Udit Narayan and it rolled out of my tongue the wrong way and ended up sounding like Lata Mangeshkar. :((

Since I've always liked reading your travelogues' date=' I will be magnanimous and extend the deadline by a little. Try sending it ASAP, so I can start the counting/ awarding points process.[/quote'] I wasn't able to submit in time but if you are interested in the tarvelogues I write, here is the latest: http://indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=2215792&postcount=417