What male physique do you aspire to?

goose

WTF u laughing at? He's known as one of the most intense trainers among all Indian cricketers. I am pretty sure he'll outlast all of us in any intensity work-out. :finger:
Probably, but remember that is his full time job. The reason it is a joke to mention him is because he has been in not-so-flattering shape many a times in his career.

@Raina being mentioned in fitness thread :rofl:
:rofl:
its another chuski fan sticking up for his rasam buddy
Umm..what r u talking guys.about. Raina is the fastest runner in our team after Dhoni. Plus Raina in my opinion is the one of the fittest in team. He might not look a guy with a super lean body but he is definely super fit and has a descent physique as well Suresh-Raina_Suresh+raina+surash+raina+suraish+riana+surash+rana+suraish+rania+beautiful+boy+indin+cricket+team+snap+shots+photos+images+wallpaper+%25288%2529.jpgSuresh-Raina-Hot.jpg

Well the thread referred to physique which could be different from fitness ?
I was talking in terms of BOTH. And btw, it is pretty darn useless if you are all big bulked up, but say have high cholesterol. An attractive physique is not of much if you are on the verge of health-breakdown.
Probably' date=' but remember that is his full time job. The reason it is a joke to mention him is because he has been in not-so-flattering shape many a times in his career.[/quote'] Raina has been in not-so-flattering shape before? It will be a stretch to say Raina strutted around with a six pack before, but he has ALWAYS been one of the fittest players in the Indian team ever since his debut. Almost every other Indian players' shape and conditioning has oscillated based on their individual motiviation (Yuvraj, Rohit etc), but Raina has always been in consistent shape. In fact, during an interview a few years ago, Andrew Symonds specifically called out Suresh Raina saying that he admired him for the way he trained hard. And this was the same interview where Symonds pretty much called out other Indian players for their laziness and lack of enthusiasm towards physical conditioning.