Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

5 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

check out this guy...Kulwant Khejroliya. Looks to be another left arm quick on the horizon....exciting..selected to play for Delhi Vijay Hazare team. Hails from Rajasthan, will play for Delhi. Nathu Singh should move to Mumbai too.

I was reading about this guy earlier.

Khejroliaya looks like genuinely  very quick ....not a borderline case......and is a bouncy bowler too.

Very exciting talent  !!  

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

check out this guy...Kulwant Khejroliya. Looks to be another left arm quick on the horizon....exciting..selected to play for Delhi Vijay Hazare team. Hails from Rajasthan, will play for Delhi. Nathu Singh should move to Mumbai too.

Very  exciting.

Looks a tearaway fast bowler

2 hours ago, rkt.india said:

he could probably turnout to be the fastest uncapped bowler.

To me, a true fast bowler is someone for whom you don't need speed-guns to identify that he is really quick.

Like Srinath,  Munaf ( first 2 years )  ,   Aaron and   Shami      ( among Indians )

Khejroliaya looks like  another such quick.

6 minutes ago, express bowling said:

To me, a true fast bowler is someone for whom you don't need speed-guns to identify that he is really quick.

Like Srinath,  Munaf ( first 2 years )  ,   Aaron and   Shami      ( among Indians )

Agree.

10 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Sreesanth as well.