Time to make Amends and support Dhoni

Dhoni as a captain has kind of hurt Indian cricket but I want go into all the details as I have made my point clear on many occasions. However Dhoni will not be going anywhere till the 2015 WC #uncleSrini, and no matter how many beatings he takes just like the mule he is physically as well as his mentality(captaincy wise) ....he will be the guy leading the team :(( There is no greater good-:banghead: even if he loses this series or the next one against Australia badly,he will be there till 2015 at least regardless of the results. So it is time we just gave in and supported individual performances like how we have seen at Lords, to drag us through these times and give us some victories in the process. So as Indians we are used to making adjustments all our life so time to swallow the bitter pill and hope Dhoni wins this series and the next one against Aus and obviously the big one WC. DOn't care if he un-deservingly will be remembered as the greatest captain ever and not as a Freeloader but as long as India wins in that process don't care.....I have made amends :sniffle: A typical "adjusting" Indian :isalute: PS-The deal still stands though-I will quit ICF if Dhoni makes a 100 in this test(provided it is a green pitch :--D) WIll keep my promise-SaneIndian,MTC,Outsider,Ganesh,VVS,Sachinism whoever the mods are please ban me if this happens :pray:

Just because Nohit is likely to be in the XI.
So what will be the thread title when nohit gets sacked again?
Nothing to do with rohit or for the matter of fact ishant.....just a realization. Dhoni is here to stay and as part of the worlds largest democracy and living in the land of free I am entitled to my opinions but it is time we supported the chosen one....may be chosen by one man but still the chosen one. Dhoni all the way till 2015 wc :isalute:

'Provided it is a green pitch' In other words, you're not going anywhere because the moment Dhoni reaches 3 figures (if it actually happens) you're going to go on a delusional rant about how the pitch wasn't green (even if it's so green that you can't even locate it on the field).

'Provided it is a green pitch' In other words, you're not going anywhere because the moment Dhoni reaches 3 figures (if it actually happens) you're going to go on a delusional rant about how the pitch wasn't green (even if it's so green that you can't even locate it on the field).
No I wont....glad to return the favor of eating humble pies after dishing them out in 2nd test after ishus match winning performance.