" I "Official Teaser | Vikram, Shankar| A.R Rahman

rkt.india

This guy Shankar could've gone places if only he gave more importance to substance rather than showing off how much he's made the producer spend. Right now all he's known for is grandeur.
Gentleman, Indian only two movies were okay. Rest of them are all recycled. Infact i was standing right next to him when he was analyzing the location in Ashok Nagar for Indian shooting. My house was there.

Gentleman' date=' Indian only two movies were okay. Rest of them are all recycled. Infact i was standing right next to him when he was analyzing the location in Ashok Nagar for Indian shooting. My house was there.[/quote'] Mudhalvan was good too but not better than Indian.

The Ashok Nagar we had then was really free of crowd not like now. I also saw Mithun da fighting in a scene. We had about 10 or 15 people surrounding him lol Mithunda had a serious face with red liquid on his lip. It was comical to see the fighting scene.
You have any plans of coming back to Chennai? :hmmm: On topic:
Aascar Ravichandran, about Vikram's effort, said, “Everything in I is original make-up. We have about 4000 hours of footage of the elaborate make-up process alone, from the film's start to prove that there is no CG involved. Vikram weighs just 45 kgs in 'Ennodu Nee Irundhaal' song, and there was about 12 hours of make-up involved every day. Vikram used to be in a large fridge when the shot wasn't happening, and food was given to him through a tube. The song was shot for 2 hours each day and a doctor was there on the spot everyday to monitor Vikram's health.” The teaser shows Vikram donning four makeovers – a long haired thick moustached bodybuilder, a handsome hunk, a burly beast, and a gory hunchback with complete disfigured face. How these four makeovers are linked, and what's their purpose in the movie is for sure the Question, among audience.

Shankar films are guareented for 100% cant complain much tbh. He himself admitted with the massive expectations on him revenue wise he cant make realistic films like Maniratnam.Thats why he started producing quality movies for new directors. Tamil Cinema owns him and Prakash Raj for boldly producing quality movies with new directors.Now that has resulted in the quality films we had in the last few years